Green Gables Care Home I - Clovis, CA

Too Expensive for What You Get

I thought the cost was very high considering the condition of the place. The house has to be at least 40 years old and the carpeting and everything is not good. I liked the people a lot and I was very familiar with the house because my sister had the same layout but it was just very dark. The yard was very nice outside for the residents but for the money i just could not see the value.

We have 7 care homes in Clovis, CA area. We have private and semi-private rooms, some of the with private bathrooms. We provide care for dementia and Alzheimer’s clients. 24 hour assisted living with 2 loving and caring caregivers. Deliciously prepared meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner with in between snacks. We have two facility doctors and a psychiatrist that make house calls. Green Gables works with home health agencies who provide physical therapy, occupational therapy, and nursing in the home. We also have a hospice waiver in all of our ones. Daily activities are provided. For more information and to schedule a tour please call us.