Carmel Village Memory Care & Villas - Clovis, CA

Carmel Village Memory Care & Villas - Clovis, CA has yet not published prices.

New,spacious,near outside shopping & restaruants, higher functioning male peer residents at present, small rooms, shared bathroom only avail.,has transport,hourly monitoring.very nice overall. Put down refundable dep. to hold room

Very pleased!

My loved one's experience with Carmel village is going just fine! The facility is very nice and clean and the staff are very attentive and kind. My loved one gets plenty opportunities to socialize with other residents and she says that the food is good. We found that this was the best facility in the area for the price. We are very pleased.

New Community!!

I thought this property was really great and had a lot of great amenities available to there residents. The staff where on time to our tour and made sure to give us a detailed look at there facility. This was just a brand new community and they where still not set in a lot of there programs and not very established. My loved one just needed a lot of care right away.

Impressive Staff!!

I have to say my favorite thing about this community is how friendly and personally involved all of the staff are with the residents. They lead a great support system and have been a very big help in my mothers transition into her new living environment. The other residents that live there have also been so wonderful to her and have involved her in the different activities and events they have going on.

At Carmel Village Memory Care and Villas, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Clovis area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul. From cocktail-hour gatherings where you can learn about the nuances of a good Pinot Noir, to a discussion of the latest best seller in our Life-Long Learning series, to exploring new ways to stay healthy in a fitness class...expect the unexpected.