Shaemar Residential Care - Fresno, CA

Home feeling with care

This is a nice enviroment. My husband likes that has a nice home feeling about it. The staff are so very nice and caring. The commuunity is what we were hoping to find. We would recommend this community to other familes for the great care and the great staff. The activities are good for him and he is happy here.

Review of Shaemar Residential Care, LLC Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Fresno, CA

My mother lived their 3 months. They raised my rent by $300.00 with only a weeks notice. The food was not good, I complained about the dinner meal because it was only a glass of milk and a 1/2 corn dog. My mother felt sorry for those who were bigger people because she felt they did not get enough to eat. They are extremely tuff with their rules. They required I stay away the first 2 weeks! They told my mother I said I did not want to see her anymore. It is a beautiful place but my mother was not treated right.

Very nice place!

I've been very pleased with the care they're providing my loved one at Shaemar. I'm happy that we found this place. You get the feeling that they genuinely care for the people they take care of, it isn't just a job to them. It's such a sense of relief knowing that my loved one is in such good hands here. The staff are all very friendly, and they make some amazing meals for the residents! I'd have no problem recommending them to anyone looking into care!

For more information please visit our web: www.shaemarcare.com