Friendly Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I was pleased with the presentation that we had received. The staff where kind and where patient with all of our questions. They had a spacious dinning room as well common area spaces. I thought they had a nice floor plan and a lot of great amenities for the residents it was just not the right fit in the end decision for her.

A caring community for my grandfather.

I like the care that is being. The staff is great and we like that they are friendly and keep us informed on his progress. We know that he is happy with the variety of meals that are offered. He likes the variety of differnt activities that are offere to help him participate with the other residents. We would recommend this clean and nice enviroment for other families.

This place seems a bit old and a little worn. All rooms are the same whether you are Independent Living or Assisted Living. If you transition from IL to AL, they will just remove your stove. The stove is not a full stove, but a half stove.

Care and Value at home

I like this community for the good care that is offered. The staff is very nice and attentive to her needs. They are always wanting to make sure that things are going well for her. They stay on top of things and resolved them quickly. The food is very good and she is enjoying the meals. They offer her to participate in activities. We do recommend the care and value to other families.

Lots of activities available!!!

The food at Inglenook is great and they offer a good variety. The community is very clean and the staff are great with my mom and the family. I would recommend this community.

Great Assisted Living/Memory Care facility.

How lucky we are to have this facility in Brighton! Inglenook recently opened this Memory Care wing and they spared no expense and researched the programs to place in this wing of their Assisted Living community. The staff goes out of their way to help your family member and to meet the needs of the individual and other family members.
My husband is happy there and the meals and snacks provided are very good. The doctors and nurses on staff are wonderful and have helped to make the transition from home to Inglenook a wonderful experience for all of us. We especially like the room/apartment layout and the great room, dining room and large patio areas. The small unit size allows for lots of individual attention for your loved one.

My father and sibling and I love the staff!

Food service not what it used to be ... and ...

Turnover in the kitchen has been pretty extreme past year or two, and the food and service have suffered as a result. Hopefully this will be fixed soon, but it's already been going on for a while. Hard to keep good people under those circumstances. Other than that, though, the junior-level staff is very helpful and friendly. Senior staff is a bit aloof, and they tend to check out well before 5 pm quitting time. A lot of insider-hiring, too. If your sister works there, you'll work there. If your mom works there, you'll get a job there too. That's the nature of small towns, and I it works okay here.

Friendly staff

This facility is a little outdated, but clean and well kept. The staff is competent and friendly. The other residents are pretty nice here too. So far, we are having a pretty fair experience at this facility.

Pretty good facility!

My mother is living there and she's doing well; her only complaint is probably that she struggles with the food and having to pay for the meals, other than that it's been going well for us.

Pretty good overall, could use work on cleanliness and some staff

The apartments could be cleaner; it seems they don't dust or do more than basic cleaning and I feel it should be more consistent. Some of the staff that is in upper management tend to ignore families that want to ask questions. Other than that, I like it, and my mom seems to love it. She is happy, and they treat her very well and her kind to both her and our family.

They have done excellent so far.

They have done excellent so far. I am very happy with them. The food is very traditional home cooking, which I find very appropriate for my loved ones. It's a more laid back home environment. The staff is outstanding. I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

very well kept

We took a look at Inglenook At Brighton when looking for a place for my mother. It was a very nice place, very well kept up. Unfortunately she has really bad credit and because of that she was not able to get in.

great

The people there at Inglenook At Brighton are really great. It is an older building but clean and good shape and very nice. I like the view and the land that it is on. Overall everything has gone well and it has been a pleasant experience.

The people are very nice

The Staff is very friendly, and very, very receptive. The activities that they provide, seem to be pretty well attended.everyone of the staff are very good about dealing with the residents. The staff is very good about attending to needs and very receptive of questions.

Great menu selections and plenty of activities to be involved in. Neighbors friendly and willing to help.

So far it's going pretty good.

It's only been a few weeks yet so it's still new, but so far it's going pretty good. The staff is friendly, and it's kept very clean. They have been very responsive. They have more entertainment than we need and they don't push them to do more than they want. She seems to be pretty happy with the food so far.

very happy

So far my brother and sister in law are very happy at Inglenook At Brighton. From what we are hearing it sounds like a lovely place. My sister in law is getting worse, which is to be expected with her Alzeihmers disease, however my brother is getting much better, and it takes some of the stress off of him to have the assistance.

The people are very nice.

The people are very nice. It is a very nice community to be with. It was the one we liked the best when we went out looing. The food is wonderful. They have chefs, not cooks. We’ve never had any trouble finding parking. I would recommend it.

Not crazy about the locatio...

Not crazy about the location of the facility. The facility seemed kind of tired. Had that 'assisted living' feel. The apt however was awesome, big walk in closet, nicer bathroom area than Northglenn. The sink countertop area was larger. They too had only a window AC in bedroom. They did say that they take them out in the winter. Kitchen area was acceptable.

They were wonderful, my mom was only ...

They were wonderful, my mom was only there for a couple months, but they were very good.

My new home

you helped me so much in finding a new life. i chose Inglenook after going to all the places you sent me. I have been here for two weeks and it is very comfortable and I am happy. Thank you for all of your help.

Very Helpful People

We're very pleased with it. It's always nice to have something less expensive but it's good. I don't have any thoughts on improvements right now. The people seem to really care about the patients there. They're really helpful. My mom just had surgery and she needed some prep work and they jumped right in a took care of that for me. They go out of their way to help their patients out. We felt like it was a good facility. We liked it and my mom is happy there.

Older facility but well maintained. "...

Older facility but well maintained. "Pet hall" rooms have own outside patio which some residents have enclosed. Asked about possibility of a retractable fence to include grass space for dogs. Allow resident to purchase own meds.

A little dated. Might be too large & ...

A little dated. Might be too large & confusing. Narrow hallways.

Really nice staff. $3,000+ per month ...

Really nice staff. $3,000+ per month for assisted care. No guaranteed spot to stay once private funds are gone. Medicaid accepted, but not till funds gone.

Welcome to Inglenook at Brighton! One of the most important influences on your overall health and happiness is your living environment. Inglenook at Brighton is a retirement community where you can enjoy an independent, yet secure lifestyle, pursuing new interests and expanding your circle of friends. Just to make sure you get a real feel for the friendly, fulfilling lifestyle we've created here, we invite you to drop in for a visit. Arrange for a complimentary meal in our dining room and take a tour. You'll learn why we've eaned the trust of so many people who call Inglenook home.