Friendly Owner!!

I had a tour of this home for my loved one and the lady who owned it was very friendly and welcoming during out visit. She had a nice clean home and there was lots of natural light throughout the home. My sibling just needed more care then she was able to provide, It was just not the right fit for him in the end decision.

Other options for care

This service is not what we wanted for my mom. The staff said that it was to hard for them. The caretaker said that she had no help when needed. They sent my mom to the hospital. The home was clean and taken care of. We would not recommend this.We would not recommend this home for the care of a loved one. Families might want to make sure that they care able to take care of someone and infom them on reqirements before considering. care at this home.

Look elsewhere

Very unprofessional. She literally was counting and miscounting medication as we sat there. I left my mother there, somewhat concerned that she was actually able to adequately take care of my mother. She took in then reneged on her word re: taking in my mother, of which was traumatizing to both her and I. I personally think it is time for her to retire, as she does not do any damage to patients.

Luckily, we were able to find a fantastic location where my mother is receiving amazing support and kind care. Thank God for the other place and their amazing staff/support! I definitely would not recommend Grandma's Care to anyone.

Great Place!

A 5 is perfect and there's nothing perfect in this world so I'll give them a 4.5. It's very clean, very friendly. The lady that runs the place was willing to work with us on the price so that my mom could live there. She didn't have to do that.She's in the process of trying to get my mom MediCal too.

They try to make sure that they have the residents do everything on their own if they can and they keep an eye on them. My mom helps making dinner and things like that. I think there care is good.

There aren't many activities but there is a really good senior center in town that will pick them up and take them there. When I went to visit everyone seemed happy and joyful.

This place is out of the qu...

This place is out of the question! Concerning on so many levels that I don't even know where to start: bad, gang-infested neighborhood with pitbulls running lose; unkept, run-down home; APS-placed residents with behavioral issues; no real care plan except medication management; Grandma (Grace) is only caregiver, with some assistance from a neighbor and really 'creepy' man; residents allowed to do and eat 'whatever they want.' Grandma's humor was the only bright spot.

Grandma's Home Care is a private pay residential care facility located in the amazing Riverside, CA. This is the perfect place for those that need minimal medical care and that are in a stable condition. We will still provide monitoring and intervention when needed. We are known for our great staff that are experienced with elder care and hospice 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We focus a lot on dementia, parkinson's, multiple sclerosis, congestive heart failure, stroke patients, and many more. Here at Grandma's Home Care we provide three nutritious, home cooked meals and two snacks per day. This is great especially for those with special dietary needs, for that is taken into consideration as well. The drinks are included at all times of the day including meal times. We also encourage love ones and friends to come and visit at any time. Our residents love getting to spend time with others and to have them come join our activities and events that are held here at Grandma's Home Care.