Villa Anne - Riverside, CA

We toured this community for the care of my mom. The staff were nice and seemed very caring. The community was clean. The menu was appealing to the variety of meals. My mom wanted a community that was more lively and bright that she liked alot. We would recommend this community to other families.

Check Villa Anne first for your loved one

Villa Anne is where we put my dad. [Removed] the owners are so caring. The caregivers live with the patients so there is no changing faces which can upset Alzheimer's patients. The pharmacy delivers the meds so I didn't have to get them monthly. The staff take the patients to the doctor and then let me know if there is a problem. I can't say enough about how much I love this place. My dad was a little difficult, but [Removed] knew how to deal with him and calm him down. And [Removed] is licensed for hospice as well, so we didn't have to move my dad. The Christmas parties are fun, too. Oh, and the food is cooked fresh.

Lovely Property !!

During our tour the staff made sure to greet us with a warm welcome and big smiles. They answered any questions we had with lots of patience and detail. I do wish they had more private rooms available and that there was not so long of a waiting list.

I would recommend this clean community!!

This care home is owned by a nice couple. The caregivers are friendly and do a good job of taking care of my mom. The food is homemade and mom does not like it. I am not sure if it is her or the food. My only complaint is that I think they should have more activities and time to go outside.

A lively, loving board and care

Villa Anne provides a positive and caring environment for residents. The facility is very clean, the staff are cheerful and respectful toward the residents. Fe Maestro, the owner and a great woman, plans outings and parties for residents who wish to participate.