Brookdale Corona - Corona, CA

Brookdale Corona - Corona, CA has yet not published prices.

The only reason for 4 stars and not 5 is because the facility needs updating. What I loved is their large courtyard with rose gardens and atrium with parakeets! Amazing! I could really see my loving that! Staff seemed friendly and knowledgeable (they always do though). Residents seemed well cared for and content.

Really nice outdoor space in a completely gated and secure complex. Great interior theme rooms and a friendly caring staff.

Staff was awesome. Very nice property!

Nice Property!!

I have recently taken a tour of this community and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they did a great job with the presentation and had a lot of great amenities to offer the residents. I thought the property was beautiful and very well maintained by all of the staff. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

We did not end up having my mom live here, but the staff was very friendly and helpful. It was clean and there were activities for the residents. I would certainly give it a look.

A Place To Call Home!!

Various activities are offered in Brookdale Corona. My mother who resides in the community is doing well so far. The taste of the meals is okay. If my father has any concerns the staff will work with him to fix them. Brookdale Corona provides a safe place for my mother which, is most important.

I would recommend this community!!

My Father in law has only been at Brookdale Corona for a few days and so far things are good. He seems to like the food and the community is kept clean. They offer activities however he has not yet started to participate in any. The staff are helpful and attentive.

keep me posted on how she is doing

I really enjoy how the staff at Brookdale Corono keep me posted on how she is doing. They keep on how she is spending her days. I really appreciate that. It's been an overall really good experience.

facility does not have enough workers at night

Doing well at Brookdale Corona. We looked at so many around and they have a good price compared to the others. We did see something better but we couldn't afford it. I will say this facility does not have enough workers at night. If you bring your loved one in 8 or 8:30 in the evening you cant find any staff members around. They have constant activities going on here, which I appreciate. One other thing that they really need to work on is when we have a concern like increasing dads portions at meals, you can tell one staff member but that information does not get passed on as far as letting all of the staff members know. That is very frustrating. They need to somehow stream line it so that all of the staff know the specific needs of the residents. Otherwise it just depends on who you get as to whether or not there specific needs will be met. Overall I am happy with this facility, just a few kinks that need working out.

Good memory care facility!

My father was treated with respect and love. Our family was always treated with kindness and compassion. It was a good living situation for him.

My experience with Emeritus at Corona...

My experience with Emeritus at Corona has been great. The people there are very caring, patient, understanding, and loving. I'm satisfied with their care and services overall.

I rated this community a five - the quality of service and things that they do.

I rated this community a five - the quality of service and things that they do. The activities are really awesome. There are exercise classes, movie nights, and sing alongs. Just lots of things going on. My loved one has nothing bad to stay about the food and I’ve always been able to find enough parking. It’s a very clean community.

They are doing great! Perfect!

They are doing great! Perfect! I am really happy with them. I really like the way they socialize the residents, it is really good. They make sure they get up and out, about. When I see her now she looks happy. They were really welcoming, and were able to reassure me that they could take care of her.

I would never suggest that anybody go to Emeritus.

When she was there, she lost quite a bit of weight and stopped walking because she was kept in her chair. Since she left she is thriving and doing very well she has gained the weight back on, and goes to the senior center. I would never suggest that anybody go to Emeritus. We chose this place because of the location.

Brookdale Corona is a charming Alzheimer's and dementia care community in Corona, California. Our community sits on beautifully landscaped grounds, complete with an enclosed courtyard, gardens and walking paths. With gorgeous views of the nearby mountains and hills, we are the perfect place to call home.

No need to worry about staircases, elevators or complicated floor plans. At Brookdale Corona all our studio apartments are located on one level for easy access. Our community features scenes from the past like our retro 50s cafe, town square, arts and crafts shop, music room, and Men's Lounge. We offer home cooked meals, off-site excursions and a wide variety of activities, including:

B-Fit Classes
Pet therapy
Painting class
Snacktivity/Cooking activities
Trivia
Nature walks

At Brookdale Corona our staff goes above and beyond to add quality and value to lives of our residents. We believe in family participation and host many events with our resident's families like our monthly themed dinners to our Birthday Celebrations.

Our community is well known in the area for our innovative approach to caring for seniors with Alzheimer's or dementia through an approach called 'Clare Bridge Daily Path,' based on research conducted on seniors with Alzheimer's disease. Our goal is to create an encouraging environment with ongoing daily opportunities that allow for residents to live purposeful and successful lives.