Live In Comfort Care - Riverside, CA

Enjoyable Staff!!

I have recently toured this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they had a a great activity program as well as different events. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Friendly Staff and Owners

The home is very nice and it is up to date. The staff is friendly and the owners are friendly too and are willing to work out any problems that may come up. Something they could improve on is communication.

great experience

The experience with Live In Comfort Care has been excellent. Before we even moved grandma over there, Kiesha went over there to visit grandma every day to get to know her. That made grandma feel very comfortable with the process and made everything just as smooth and pleasant as could be.

It was just a great experience overall. I don't think I could have done it without them! I consider them friends and would

They have gone way above and beyond the call of duty!

Live In Comfort Care is a senior residential care facility with 5 bedroom 3 bath 3300 square foot single story home in a half acre lot located in a beautiful residential community bordering Riverside/Jurupa Valley and Ontario/Eastvale area. We offer live in senior care 24 hours a day/ 7 days a week in a wide variety of non-medical services with staff to assist with personal care and provide companionship. Our caregivers are thoroughly screened and trained to ensure that your loved ones are treated with compassion and care. Our goal is to provide quality service to our residents that are in need of assistance so that they may live with comfort, warmth, and joy on a daily basis.
Live in Comfort Care is owned and operated by a loving couple and is a family owned business established to help care and serve the needs of one’s aging parent. This is a 6 bed facility and so spaces are limited.