Pacifica Senior Living: Riverside Legacies Memory Care - Riverside, CA

Specialized Memory Care for individuals with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and memory loss issues. Our community creates a customized service and assistance plan for each resident with a variety of therapies and life enrichment activities. Complimentary scheduled transportation, medication management, daily housekeeping and more!

AMENITIES AVAILABLE

• Walking assistance
  • Attend church/worship services
  • Massage Therapy
  • Full-time Activity Director
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Post-Operative Care
  • Free Assessment
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Free Nourishment Stations
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • 100+ years combined experience caring for seniors
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Medication Reminders
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene

LOVED this place

I toured this community of bungalows. It had nice grounds. There is a double gate to get in the community. So it is very secure, and very homey feeling. They had home cooked meals here and they let the residents bake cookies. Each bungalow has a kitchen in it. They really value the residents her it had shadow boxes outside of there rooms so they could put up momentums. It was just way to far for my sister and I.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

The residents get top quality care from workers and staff couldn't be better.

Pacifica Senior Living

Agreed!! We are thankful for your positive 5 star review! Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

I love the cottage I live in and the people

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are very glad to hear this. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

I like the dancing activities and the entertainment.

Pacifica Senior Living

We love to hear this! Did you know that we have a Facebook page and that we post our daily activities? We found that it is a fun way for families to stay involved int he day to day activities of their loved ones. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

I toured the facility with a family member. I think the cottage style is so homey. Each cottage has a beautiful outdoor area. Overall, very nice facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

I like the food

Pacifica Senior Living

Great!! We are so glad to hear this!!! We do too~

I toured the facility with a family member. Staff was friendly and welcoming.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. This is great feedback. Please let us know if we can be of any service in the future! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

I like everything here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Great! We are glad to hear it!

I like the room, the caregivers some of the meals were splendid others were not so tasty. Most of all I enjoyed the drives I could see the buildings, the parks.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your positive 5 star review. We are happy we could meet your expectations! We will share your feedback with the Chef, culinary team and Corporate office. Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review.

My husband has been at Pacifica for a year and I love Pacifica and all the staff. I'm so happy with the care he receives that we all bringing my mom here next week to live.

Pacifica Senior Living

Wow! Thank you for sharing your review! This means a lot to us, and we are extremely happy to hear this! We are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. We are always here for your and your family. Have a wonderful day.

On the advice of a friend, I toured the facility. It was clean, staff were friendly and there appeared to be worthwhile activities taking place. I left impressed with what the facility has to offer.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We hope to see you again soon.

My review of this community is that I love the way they keep everything nice and clean. I see that they have compassion and a true love and kindness approach with everything and everybody. It makes everything go a lot easier.

Pacifica Senior Living

We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living: Riverside Legacies Memory Care! We look forward to your next visit!

I love the way they treat you here. Everyone is so friendly and helpfull. They take care of all the people very well. It feels good to be around this place.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, thank you for sharing your positive experience & taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that you feel this way!

I like this community very much people are very friendly. I got to know this place in the time that I've been here. Thank you!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you so much for your high rating! We are very happy to hear that you are happy and that you like everyone here. That is our goal, we are all family here! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Kind, compassionate people - Facility is sparkling clean, garden is beautiful and peaceful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again soon.

I toured the community in Oct. 2016. However, my spouse was not in dire need at that time. As he progressed, Pacifica was the first and only place in my mind. The community accommodations, staff and everyone associated with Pacifica has been so wonderful - when someone is "tasked" with helping their loved one. Through this most difficult decision you need caring and professional help. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to any and all!

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community and memory care program. We are so pleased that you are happy and feel content with this huge decision. We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents. Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

I like the people

Pacifica Senior Living

We like you too! We are very happy to hear this.

I enjoy the lunch outs and the people

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything comes up.

I love the people and job.

Pacifica Senior Living

Super! Great to hear! Thank you again for the great review!

I like living here and reading.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience. We are happy to hear that you like living and reading in our community!

Food, my room and I feel that I still have some independence.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review!

I like my cottage and my caregivers.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for sharing your review, we are very happy to hear this! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

I enjoy the community and enjoy the staff. They are always friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive review! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

Living and enjoying in this area is a surprisingly easy place to become comfortable for traveling from one place to the other for shopping and interesting eating place to visit, relax, and explore! Relaxing and enjoying here is easy as well fun!

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, we really appreciate your positive review! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day.

I like my room mate.

Pacifica Senior Living

Great! If you ever need anything, please let us know!

I like the cottage I live in and the food. I like sitting outside on the front porch.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are very glad to hear this! Thank you for the positive review and sharing your positive experience.

I like the food. I like my room.

Pacifica Senior Living

We are very happy to hear this! We are happy to hear that you like the food and your room! Thank you again for the great review!

I like the food and the people.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pacifica Senior Living: Riverside Legacies Memory Care. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

I enjoy getting manicures.

Pacifica Senior Living

That is wonderful to hear, we love to pamper you and we are glad that you enjoy it!

Nice Community

Extremely friendly Sales Director and Executive Director. The community is a specialty memory care community and the staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review, we appreciate you taking the time and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Mom's Care

The care at this community is very good. The staff is nice and caring.We like the menu and the good variety of meals. The activities are good for mom and she likes the clean environment. The care at this community has been helpful and I like knowing that she is cared for. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & we are very happy to hear that we could meet your expectations! If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call. We always strive to provide top quality service to every resident and their families. Thank you again for sharing your experience, hope that you have a wonderful day!

Tour and options

We toured this community for the care for my mom. This community is nice and clean and the residents seem to be pleased with the environment.The list of activities would be helpful for those who want to participate. They have a nice menu that is healthy. We would recommend this community to other families for the care of a loved one

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review, we are very happy to hear that you feel this way. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families, and always go above and beyond. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Feel the love!

All of the staff are so caring and kind! They make my dad feel very special and loved. I could not be happier will all that Pacifica offers.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your detailed positive review Terri. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living: Riverside Legacies Memory Care. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and look forward to seeing you again soon!

I See He Is Getting Good Care

My dad is getting a good experience in this community. The care is well for his needs. The staff have been pretty good when communicating to me and friendly to my dad. The meals are good to my dad. He likes the activities they provide.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Attentive Staff!!

I am very pleased with the quality of care that my loved one has been receiving at this community. They have a hospice nurse that is taking good care him and makes sure to come in everyday and clean him and make sure he is comfortable as can be. The administration is easy to work with and understanding. Overall I have no complaints and would recommend it to anyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. Your opinion is very important to us and we are very happy that you are pleased. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We will share your kind words with our hospice nurse. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, thank you again.

I had a positive experience during my tour. The staff was friendly and the community was nice.

Pacifica Senior Living

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review after your tour! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We hope to see you again soon.

Wish his stay could have been longer...

There are great people here and it was a great place. They ensured my father was comfortable during his last days. Everything was a 5.

Pacifica Senior Living

Our condolences on the passing of your father. We know how difficult this was. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and your family. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to share your review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Great staff and fun activities!

My loved one's stay at Pacifica is going just fine! The grounds are kept clean and the staff is very polite and caters to my loved one's needs. The staff is also sure to provide my loved one with special meals when he needs them. I would like, however, for there to be more activities for my loved one to participate in because he grows a bit restless at times, but they do offer activities such as fishing, music sessions, activities with balloons and drives around town.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 4 star detailed review. Your opinion is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback and wondered if you knew we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? We have found that it is a popular way for our families to see what their loved ones have been up to during the day. That said, we will use your suggestions to improve and will share your comments with the community and Executive Director. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

We love the "Cottages"at this facility and the attention to detail and care from the cottage personnel.When we call to check up on our loved one,the care giver are all very forthcoming patient and understanding.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review, your opinion is very important to us. We are very proud to win the SeniorAdvisor best of Senior Living communities in the nation 2 years in a row! Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

I selected Pacifica Senior Living for this particular client;he need a secured living environment because he became violent in stage 4 Alzheimer's and I found Pacific in Riverside where the director was perfect fit. I've never been so happy and pleased for [Removed] and his wife.I just can't say enough good things about it.The staff is wonderful and excellent.they have little cottages ,and the food is excellent.The grounds are immaculate. They've got an exercise;they got him on a diet.I just think its wonderful.My client has never been happier.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for the detailed review Debra. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are incredible proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Great Care!

I really like the care that is given here. The staff is very nice and helpful. The community is taken care and very clean. They do offer activities to help stay active for those who want to participate. This community comes highly recommended.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

very nice place, very friendly and good information

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for the positive review we appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living: Riverside Legacies Memory Care. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

Our family is so grateful for the blessing of Pacifica Senior Living. The community is not only clean and safe, the staff is kind and caring. Knowing that our loved one is cared for in such a special way brings a real sense of peace to us.
Residents are treated with respect and care at all levels. The family is not left out of the equation either. Patty Roach and the rest of the staff have been exceptional in assisting us in every way. Any time I have a question or concern it is addressed and answered on the spot. If something comes up regarding a change in condition, I get a call immediately. No detail is too small to matter.
There is a beauty shop on premises, where Nina works magic for the residents. She is so kind and caring. The weekly visits to the salon are a social experience as well as a boost to self-esteem.
The rooms are clean and cheerful. There is never an un pleasant odor to be found. The laundry is done on time and finds its way back to the proper owner without delay. The bathrooms are always clean and are designed especially for those who have mobility issues. The meals are tasty, nutritious and served on time. Daily activities as well as outings make daily life much more than just an existence.
When looking for a “facility” I found lots of clean and safe options. However, they seemed to be more of an institution than a community. Pacifica memory care offers the best life for dementia victims than any other place I saw. If your loved one needs memory care and keeping them at home is not an option, then I believe that Pacifica Senior Living in Riverside is the best place to be.
Dementia is a chaotic evil, it steals away dignity and quality of life. Pacifica restores as much normalcy as possible for it’s residents, in a clean safe and loving environment.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed positive review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it.

The staff is great. Very attentive and patient.
They also accommodated my wife's menu request.
A number of activities that keep the residents active.
I also like that they put patients in buildings with similar levels of competence.
I give them my highest rating.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this positive detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it.

Every time I have been there they have been very attentive, and friendly.

This is still very new for us. I like it so far it seems clean. My loved one is not very happy but it's very hard to tell if there is something that could be done better to make her happy. Every time I have been there they have been very attentive, and friendly. She eats well, and they have been very communicative with me. If I bring something up, they are very receptive and helpful. I knew one of the people that worked there which was nice, it was also in a good location for me, but the reason I really picked them is the way the cottages are set up by where they are in their dementia. I liked the size better for my loved one, it just was a better fit.

Pacifica Senior Living

We strive to provide excellent care to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living: Riverside Legacies Memory Care. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We understand what a huge decision this is and the transition process that goes along with it. Rest assured that we are taking excellent care of your mother and we want you to feel free to reach out at any time. We are here for you and your family.

Activities Could Improve

I think that the activities could probably be improved upon a little bit, they seem to be kind of limited at the moment. But so far that is about the only thing that I really have a complaint about with the place.

Thank you for sharing!

The Last Call You'll Make!

This place is wonderful!. Patty and Valorie have been more than helpful, they went above and beyond. They're experience in senior care is obvious once you meet the management and staff. I've been taking care of my dad for the past 4 years and since moving in he's the happiest I've seen since mom past away. Trust me, he's been in other places and they're OK for the first couple of months and then it's; "your dad's not feeling well", "your dad is a little depressed" and many phone call's received at all hours of the day. It was obvious they didn't have the skill sets to take care of dad. The staff turnover was so high my dad with marginal dementia at the time never had a familiar face. Thank god for Pacifica Senior Living Riverside!.

Pacifica Senior Living

Doug, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We are very happy to hear that you are confident and happy with your decision. Have you checked out our Facebook page? It's a fun way to see what your Dad has been up to during the week. We look forward to seeing you again.

really like this facility

Everything is going great at Pacifica Senior Living Riverside. The facility is clean. The staff are friendly. It is a good value. I have no complaints. We really like this facility.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for leaving us your 5 star positive review. We are happy that you are happy.

Excellent place!

I think this is an excellent place. I would recommend it to anyone. The staff is very friendly.

very good

They have worked very good with my father. They make sure his medication is right, and help coordinate things between social workers, hospice, and everything else. They have been very friendly, helpful, and accommodating.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thanks for the positive review. We are happy to hear that you are happy. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

A good change

It has been a very good change for my mother in law. She's comfortable and she feels welcomed. It's a very good change. One thing I really like about it is that it is a small house with a yard. The yard is completely fenced so they are safe to wander. We are very pleased. It has been great. Everyone has been friendly and welcoming. Thanks to "A Place For Mom" for helping us find this facility. We are very happy.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear this!

really nice

We just toured Pacifica Senior Living Riverside, but it seemed like a very nice and very well kept place. The people there were very nice and knew what they were doing. We really liked the place, but it was just a little too expensive for us.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a positive review and thank you for your consideration.

I am beyond happy. We love it there.

We love it there. The staff, the whole setup, just everything, and they made it so easy for her to adapt. I am beyond happy. We really like the secure environment of the cottage settings. There is always someone there that checks on them. Patty Roach is such a nice lady that goes above and beyond, and even met us on a Sunday to visit, and pretty much held our hand every step. The location was convenient to me. The staff is pretty enthusiastic and always happy. She likes the food okay, but they have a lot of hot dogs. The big meal seems to be at lunch time. The rooms are clean and they make sure they are showered. The people in the cottages are placed according to functionality, which is nice. It's like a big family, everyone is so nice, and genuine.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review! We are very proud of our community and what we can provide for our residents! We will be sure to let Patty know your kind words and that you are happy. We will also take your comments regarding the meals into consideration. We appreciate your feedback.

Pacifica Care opinion.

Great place. Moving my mother from a place that was not-so-great, to this is like Heaven. Amazing staff and nurses that really care very much, and are on top of EVERY aspect of care! Their contact with family is spot on also, and nothing overlooked. Very thorough in all categories. They make sure the residents are well taken care of, and have fun also.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for sharing your review! We are very pleased to hear your thoughts and will be sure to share with the community. Did you know you can check our Facebook page for updates and current activities in our communities?!

They take good care of my mom, just right amount of social interaction

They take good care of my mom. She is happy with the people. They are nice to her. They interact with my mom as much as she wants them to. They take good care of her, but they don't overpower her with attention.

The location works well because it isn't all that far away, and it's on a major freeway.

They have six cottages, for different levels of memory care.

Thank you for your positive review.

Pacifica Senior Living Riverside:Th...

Pacifica Senior Living Riverside:
This place is absolutely marvelous. The staff is great! They are very caring, and very responsive. The facility is very clean, and very nice. They worked very well with hospice to provide the best care for my mom. Also Patty Roach, community relations director, was great!

Thank you for your positive review.

This community is a very comfortable place

This community is a very comfortable place. It really did feel like home. Everyone was very welcoming. It felt very easy to take my mom there. I was very pleased. I looked for many weeks, at many, many places before we made a decision. I was very satisfied, even though her stay was short

The Staff Goes Above and Beyond

I'm thrilled with it. It's fantastic. They've just gone above and beyond to make my brother feel welcome. He's kind of in his own category. He's not so senile to be a typical patient there but he needs enough help to have to be in this situation and he's only 60. They've really gone out of their way to find him things to do that make him feel useful and create an atmosphere where he feels a part of it. It's always clean, it always smells good. The people are great. I really have nothing but good things to say.

in comparision with other places it's a good value

Very Nice Facility

I visited their facility and their facility was very nice. The people seemed very nice. The rooms and everything were very secure. Everything looked very clean. The only thing I didn't like about the facility is that the building where the residents live is co-ed. Also some of the male residents weren't what I would call elderly. They were in their 40s. I know that dementia and Alzheimer's can affect any age group but I just knew that my dad wouldn't be comfortable with my mom in there. So that was the deterrent and the other was cost. It was actually quite high.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback.

Would work but only for dad.

Would work but only for dad.

my first choice.

my first choice.

'I liked the idea of having smaller '...

'I liked the idea of having smaller ''cottages'' that have 10-14 residents. The places looked like a very comfortable home. The staff that I met were great. We went into 2 cottages and one staff member knew everyone's name.'