Aspired Living of Prospect Heights - Prospect Heights, IL

Aspired Living of Prospect Heights - Prospect Heights, IL has yet not published prices.

Newly built. Very clean and a friendly staff.Rooms are small . Seems like residents are friendly, too. Not fully occupied. Offers many activities. Would like it to be closer to northbrook or Glenview.

Love Grandbrier!

The process of finding an Assisted Living for my Mom was overwhelming not to mention getting my Mom to agree that it would greatly benefit her. My Mom lived alone for 12 years so the thought of her leaving her home was scary, she thought she was fine alone .

When I met the staff at Grandbrier I was impressed and felt that this was the place for my mom . The staff is warm and welcoming, the facility is new and gorgeous and my mom is very happy, has made many friends, has been participating in so many activities and is happy she made the move!!!

Helpful Place!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have no complaints of how things had went. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought they had a nice floor plan with nice amenities for all of the residents. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone interested.

Terrific Community

My mother is doing terrific since her move to this community. I'am comfortable with her move to this facility. I know she is safe, and in great hands. They have a good, friendly staff, and they have been great to work with. They are very knowledgeable, and good at what they do. Everyone really made her feel welcomed, and this is a community I would recommend to anybody.

We were allset to move my parents here

We loved this community to the point where we had made a decision that this is where my parents were going to go. It's a brand new community everything was clean and fresh the staff was nice and friendly. However there paperwork leaves a lot to be desired. Because of the wording on a questioner that my parent's doctor had to fill out they were unable to accept my parents. The management staff needs to take a look at the evaluation form and adjust it so they can properly evaluate the potential residents.

Not Enough Time Here

After touring other communities we picked this one. It was going to be a good experience but my loved one fell as soon as they were in. We ended up moving out to a better fitting community.

New Community for care

This is a new community and it not been completed at the time of the tour that I took. I did like the staff and the cleanliness of the community. We were able to get our questions answered from the great staff. We were needing a community as soon as possible. You can see that this will be a nice place for a loved one and we would recommend other families to tour this community for care.