Graceland Senior Living - Pflugerville, TX

I took a tour!

The Graceland Senior Living was not what we were looking for. The environment was okay, and the people were all very nice, it was just not as light and open as the other place we were looking at. There was nothing wrong with the community.

The first time I visited Graceland I sensed a real sense of compassion and care for the residents. Since that first visit my husband has been well taken care of. He seems very content and happier than in other places he has been. The staff is great and caring toward the residents. They are very conscientious about how they treat their residents.

The next best thing to personal home.

The caregivers as well as the owners seem to really care about the people in their care. Each time I have been there, I feel a peace there.

What a wonderful home. Placed my mom...

What a wonderful home. Placed my mom here and she loves it. She moved from home to Graceland and had no transition issues. Very personal and it meets all my expectations of what a personal care home should be. I especially like how they have end of life care for when the time comes - I won't have to move my mother again. Highly recommended as they provide high quality care. Have exercise classes and music therapy with Karaoke!

Wonderful, Caring People

They are wonderful! Susan and Jeff are the most wonderful caring people that you could ever have to take care of your folks. My father passed away on Christmas day and Jeff was holding my dad's hand singing to him when he passed away. Wonderful, wonderful people. I am going this Friday to visit with them!

Very Nice Home

I thought this place was quite nice. It was very new and they weren't fully operational when I looked at it. It's a nice facility, a nice home, but there was only one person there and the cost there was higher than another place I had seen. They were willing to work with me but it was still going to be more expensive.

Devoted to caring for individuals who are unable to live alone, Graceland is staffed 24 hours a day with caring people. The four bedrooms are furnished or unfurnished, as well as single or double occupancy. Bedrooms include telephone lines and hi-def cable ready TV outlets. The home is technology and pet friendly.

This husband and wife team live on the premises and recently had Graceland Senior Living licensed with DADS in June of 2013. Jeff is a devoted Elvis fan as well as an entertainer and will provide residents with hours of karaoke and music. Susan is a behavioral specialists, with a bachelor's degree in Psychology and a masters degree in Education. Both bring their unique talents and gifts to Graceland to offer your parents a warm and loving home that they can call their own.