Grace Senior Living - Douglasville, GA

My mother was very happy at Grace

I didn't like Grace five years ago, but Karen has really turned this place around. It's the ONLY place my mother lived that she liked. She thrived at Grace and they took very, very good care of her, and they were very loving even when she wasn't (my mother can be quite ornery and stubborn). I'm an RN and I'd recommend this assisted living facility to anyone.

It's easy for family to get in and out of the facility without endangering the residents but it never once felt like a locked ward (unlike another facility my mother lived at). My mother had her own room (i.e. privacy) and their Jack and Jill rooms also offer privacy.

Grace has gardens and outdoor areas for the residents and family which are quite nice. They have an full activities schedule including daily devotionals. What amazed me the most however is my mother played table tennis at Grace and joined in the daily activities.

Wellstar Douglas Hospital is just across street from Grace which made doctor appointments easy to get her to. They have a visiting podiatrist as well as a visiting psych nurse which can help with any emotional or behavior issues. There's a hair salon on site and even a quite room for visiting.

Visit. Talk to the staff and residents. I think you'll be just as happy with Grace as I am.

I have been so pleased with Grace. The staff is so patient and loving to my mom. They go above and beyond everyday.

Grace Senior Living is a wonderful place for mom.....or dad!

My aunt, who has a complicated medical and mental health status, recently moved to Grace Senior Living. Karen, the administrator, and all the staff have been incredibly sweet, reassuring, helpful, and patient with her, despite her difficulties. Everyone there has been so pleasant for the family to deal with and they've gone out of their way to try to make my aunt happy, by trying to determine what she likes to do, eat, etc. The home is very "homey" and nicely appointed. There is a lovely, secure outdoor area with a fish pond, bird feeders, and a couple of raised garden boxes where the residents are growing tomatoes, cucumbers, etc. I would highly recommend Grace Senior Living to anyone looking for a place for his/her mom, dad, or other relative.

Excellent Community!!!

I’d give them an eight out of five! They are really friendly and if I could rate them an eight here too, I would. I’m there every single day. The people that I encounter are happy. They have an excellent cook. The food is fantastic. I just can’t say enough good things about Grace Senior Living.

very helphful and great to work with

very helphful and great to work with

Seemed very nice and friendly,looks l...

Seemed very nice and friendly,looks like a good place, easy access to hospital a plus

Grace Assisted Living has been providing an affordable living alternative, offering dignity and maximum independence, for seniors in the community since 1992. Grace is committed to providing a loving, caring, twenty-four hour supervised real home away from home, a home "where residents are loved." Our primary concerns are quality of life for our residents and peace of mind for their caregivers.

Grace is a state licensed home providing help with bathing, grooming, administration of medications, transferring, toileting, laundry, cleaning and meal reminders to those who need some assistance, but are not quite ready for a nursing home.

Grace offers daycare and/or respite care for those not desiring permanent residency.  Our daycare and/or respite care residents are included in all planned activities and have access to all amenities.

Personal laundry services and furnishings can be provided for a nominal fee.  All rooms are equipped for cable and telephone.          Please feel free to drop by for a tour of the Grace home.  We look forward to serving you.