We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Grace Senior Living - Douglasville, GA
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
- 4.2 of 5 average rating of 12 reviews
About Grace Senior Living - Douglasville, GA
Grace Assisted Living has been providing an affordable living alternative, offering dignity and maximum independence, for seniors in the community since 1992. Grace is committed to providing a loving, caring, twenty-four hour supervised real home away from home, a home "where residents are loved." Our primary concerns are quality of life for our residents and peace of mind for their caregivers.
Grace is a state licensed home providing help with bathing, grooming, administration of medications, transferring, toileting, laundry, cleaning and meal reminders to those who need some assistance, but are not quite ready for a nursing home.
Grace offers daycare and/or respite care for those not desiring permanent residency. Our daycare and/or respite care residents are included in all planned activities and have access to all amenities.
Personal laundry services and furnishings can be provided for a nominal fee. All rooms are equipped for cable and telephone. Please feel free to drop by for a tour of the Grace home. We look forward to serving you.