Brookdale Sweetwater Creek - Lithia Springs, GA

Brookdale Sweetwater Creek - Lithia Springs, GA has yet not published prices.

Menu limited to Sandwiches

The facility is beautiful, but it is under staffed, and the menu is sandwiches 95% of the time. My mother has complained about the food from day one. If it isn't about the choices on the menu it is about the quantity. If she ask for more, they tell her they are out of it. I love the facility and the people I have worked with. However, it has its problems.

Wonderful Community

This is a nice community, and my mother in law is doing very well since her move here. It is a good, safe community for her, and her needs. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. The staff is well, 99% of the staff is wonderful. They are attentive, and helpful. They provide good meals, and have nice activities available. When we go to visit her room. and the community are well maintained. This community is working out well for our family, and I would recommend it.

Happy camper

Dad's has been there one week now. The facility is very nice , the staff is awesome and I understand the food is very good. Plus the residents can choose what they want to eat from the daily menu. I extremely pleased.

Large variety of activities!!

The Brookdale Sweetwater Creek has been a good experience for my father so far. I have great communication with them, if I need anything I know I can reach out to them they will have answers. The place is very clean and the lady that runs the memory care unit is very relaxed and friendly. They have a mixture of activities such as singing, arts and crafts, and music. My father really likes it so far.

I was very disappointed. It confirmed my fears. It was dirty and worn in places that simply required a good cleaning or a coat of of fresh paint.

We enjoyed touring this community!

The person that conducted the tour was nice and knowledgable. The community was clean and they offered activities for the residents to enjoy.

Friendly people, but feels understaffed

Our experience with Brookdale Sweetwater Creek has been somewhat mixed. The people here are friendly and hardworking, but I really think they need more people on staff. They meet the GA state staffing requirements, but everyone seems stretched very thin.

Friendly, helpful staff!

They do a very good job overall at Brookdale Sweetwater Creek. The staff is all very nice, and they really seem to care about the people that they look after. They're also wonderful to the families of their residents! The only minor issue we've had is that sometimes communication with them can be a bit difficult. It can be hard to get a hold of the appropriate person on the phone, or to get a return call if you leave a message.

Need Better Care of Residents

If some one needs assistance that is bed bound they do not change undergarments regularly. Hospice comes out three times a week to clean residents' undergarments. Need to hire more caregivers not enough to cover the care and hygiene. Facility is not supportive to our needs and concerns.

Sweetwater is the sweetest place.

My 97 year old father had been living in another state with in home care. I wanted him closer to me and my children and grandchildren. After visiting and reviewing several facilities near my home I chose Emeritus at Sweetwater. What a great decision! My Dad loves his room, the activities, especially the food and the staff which has been like "family" to him and me. I would definitely recommend Emeritus at Sweetwater to any family contemplating a placement for their loved one.

wonderful community for my Mom

My Mom is a resident in the Memory Care unit at this facility for just 3 weeks but I am satisfied with her care. Administration is readily available to answer questions or deal with any concerns. In fact, they give you their cell numbers so that you can contact them at any time. Since my Mom has not been eating well, I called to ask if she could be served more of her favorite foods. The Chef got back with me within 15 minutes and asked what she liked and he assured me that my requests were reasonable and he would make sure that she got her favorites. The facility is clean and well kept. Also, if I need to ask about my Mom the staff on the unit answers my calls and gives me a detailed update on her welfare. I would highly recommend Sweetwater for your loved one.

Didn't get money's worth

She seems to have allergies to fluorescent lights, so she complained a lot about that and she had a difficult time making friends, I think this is pretty typical of seniors after a while, it's institutional food and it becomes pretty tasteless and there's not a lot of variety and she was really unhappy with the food. They didn't provide her medications at the time that she needed it, she called them and they wouldn't respond. She had a pretty large bathroom and the unit was a little larger in all, but she was pretty much unhappy there and the price went up while she was there. She was paying for the nursing services and she wasn't getting what she was paying for, especially for what it cost.

Very nice staff, I like their persona...

Very nice staff, I like their personalities however the facility was a little dated. They are on par with Benton house and it is much newer

Visited on Tuesday for lunch with sta...

Visited on Tuesday for lunch with staff. Great location! Clean, friendly and only a tad bit over the budget.

Brookdale Sweetwater Creek is an assisted living and memory care community in Lithia Springs Georgia. Lithia Springs boasts small town southern charm and stunning beauty, along with convenient access to healthcare, shopping and dining. Our community is surrounded by Sweetwater Springs State Park, giving residents the peace and tranquility of the natural areas, while also being just a few minutes from all the amenities of downtown Atlanta.

Residents at Brookdale Sweetwater Creek are able to choose from three different apartment floor plans to find one that best fits their lifestyle needs. All apartments include utilities, private bathrooms, individual climate control and an emergency response system for safety and security.

We work diligently to keep our seniors active and engaged, providing a wide array of events and activities catered to their interests, preferences and abilities.

Services and amenities enjoyed by residents at Brookdale Sweetwater Creek include:

Access to our strong network of medical providers
A choice of private studio apartments or companion suites
Pet-friendly senior living
Exciting monthly social calendars
Assistance with daily activities
Three meals served daily with a choice of entree options

Brookdale Sweetwater Creek boasts a strong sense of community as residents and staff develop lasting and meaningful relationships. Our experienced staff is passionate about quality senior care and is ready to provide care when needed, while also encouraging independence when possible.

Whether an individual is in need of assistance with hygiene, grooming, dressing, medication management or other personal care tasks, we’re here to help you on your own terms.

It’s important to us to provide the best care available, enabling our residents to enjoy all that this stage of life has to offer.

To learn more about our care and what makes our community so special, call today to schedule a tour.