We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
$ X,XXX - X,XXX
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
About Cadence Marietta - Marietta, GA
Cadence Marietta is an intimate, senior living community designed to provide optimal comfort, care and privacy. Some features include:
• Private and shared assisted living and memory care apartments
• Charming, home-like community settings
• Common areas for socializing, dining and entertaining
• Easy access for those with limited mobility
• Best Friends® memory care program
• Signature Programming: Vitality Club, Walking Tall, and Second Wind Dreams®
Our carefully selected and trained staff are equipped to assist residents with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, and management of medications.
Located in the largest city in Cobb County, Cadence Marietta provides all of the amenities of a large city with the atmosphere of a quaint southern town. This assisted living facility delivers services to residents with all types of unique needs, ranging from Alzheimer and dementia care, assisted living, independent living, and multilevel retirement facilities. When choosing a senior living facility, consider all that the town of Marietta has to offer.
With excellent housing opportunities, entertainment possibilities and a friendly atmosphere, Marietta is often considered one of the best places to live in the Atlanta area.
- Walkability Score: Marietta is a rural area with a walkability score of around 35. While some neighborhoods are pedestrian friendly, most errands require the use of a car or public transportation.
- Average Age: The median age in Marietta is around 33.2 years old, which is slightly younger than the state average of 36.4 years.
- A number of senior housing facilities: There are approximately 344 senior living facilities in area code 30008 along with Elmcroft of Milford Chase.
- Average Weather: Marietta has four very distinct seasons. The coldest month is in January when overnight lows are around 31 degrees Fahrenheit. The hottest month is July with daytime highs averaging around 90 with high humidity.
- Veteran's Facilities: For veterans, Marietta is within a few miles of the Department of Veteran's Services and the Marietta Vet Center.
Located close to downtown Atlanta, Marietta has a choice of public transportation options to choose from.
- Buses: Marietta is serviced by the Cobb Community Transit Bus Lines (CCT). When traveling to areas outside of Cobb County, the CCT provides transfers to the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, which includes both buses and trains. (MARTA)
- Taxis: There are many taxi companies to choose from in Marietta. To use this service, simply phone ahead and schedule a pickup. Companies include Legends Taxi Cab, Universal Taxi and Cobb County Taxi.
- Ride Share: For those who prefer rideshare, Uber and Lyft are both available.
Health and Safety
Marietta helps seniors in the community stay healthy and live well through advanced medical treatments from some of the top facilities in the area.
- Hospitals: Cadence Marietta is located just two miles from WellStar Cobb Hospital and eight miles from Northside Hospital.
- Crime Rate: The crime rate in Marietta is slightly higher than the United States average with the biggest threat being property crimes and theft.
Sports and Leisure
Seniors recently relocating to Marietta have many choices of activities to stay in shape.
- Golf Courses: The most popular golf courses in the area are the Fox Creek Golf Course and Driving Range off Windy Hill Road, and the Legacy Links Golf Club and Driving Range.
- Tennis Courts: For those who prefer a game of tennis, the Fair Oaks Tennis Center and the Sweetwater Tennis Center are both within driving distance.
- Senior-friendly Gyms: The WellStar Health Place offers programs for seniors of all fitness levels. Other options in the area include Fitness 19 and Anytime Fitness.
Shopping and Entertainment
Marietta is home to many retail and entertainment establishments some that specialize or offer discounts to senior citizens.
- Clothes Shopping: For shopping, Marietta hosts several large malls and shopping centers including the Town Center at Cobb, the Lenox Square Mall, and the Avenue in West Cobb.
- Grocery Stores: Kroger, Publix and Sprouts Farmer's Market are the major grocery chains in the area. For natural foods, Life Grocery and the Tomato Japanese Grocery reside nearby.
- Restaurants: Marietta offers many types of cuisine to suit all tastes. Top restaurants for seniors include the Sweet Hut Bakery and CafÃ©, The Marietta Local and the Marietta Diner.
- Movie Theaters: The NCG Marietta Cinemas, GTC Merchants Walk Cinemas and AMC Barrett Commons show popular and current blockbuster films. Most theaters in the area offer Senior Citizen discounts.
- Libraries: The Cobb County Public Library System branch lies seven miles northeast from Elmcroft.
- Salons: Several salons in the area specialize in senior hair, including the Bass Hair Salon, the Julienne Salon and the Three-13 Salon, Spa and Boutique.
- Attractions: From museums to state parks, Marietta hosts many attractions for seniors to occupy their time. Popular museums include the Gone With the Wind Museum and the Marietta Museum of History. There's also a selection of antique markets and vineyards to explore.
Marietta is a diverse area with individuals practicing many different religions. Seniors can find a selection of churches to cater to specific beliefs.
Churches: Top churches in Marietta by popularity include the North Metro Church, Piedmont Church, West Cobb Church and Passion City Church.