Great facility and [name removed] was very upbeat and pleasant as were the staff that we encountered . My parents really just don't want assisted living at this time .

Good decision

I know I made a good decision having mom come and stay at Atria Mableton. It is a well-kept and clean community. It has a warm and inviting atmosphere. Right now due to health complications she is in the hospital. But the staff has been very friendly and caring and attentive to her care needs. They are also warm and welcoming to me when I come to visit. I would definitely recommend the Atria Mableton to friends and family.

Great staff!

Everything is going just fine with my mother at Atria Mableton! The staff are sure to take great care if her. overall, I am pleased with her stay!

Very nice place. Clean, caring staff, lots of amenities, great neighborhood location. We may look into this place when the time comes.

Lovely community, but costly

can I move in

I am an entertinaer that comes to the location at Atria in mableton off of floyd road. I just want to send a shoot out to someone about the new movie room and tea room. Went upstairs to go to bathroom and saw a new sign that siad movie or something with an arrow so I checked it out. Been up stiar a year ago and there was no such thing, so then a lady in red pointed to the tea room. I was talking to her about the movie room and she asked if Ive seen the team room. She said the activitiy director did it. I of course told her how great it was but wanted to let some one else know too. Wow. looks great. most places i go to have only setting rooms not rooms desighned for the residents. Can I move in. ??

Review of Atria Mableton - Austell, GA

Very friendly seemed to pay attention to quite a few issues such as not having locked doors so residents don t feel trapped. Very concerned with helping us with our decision. Food looks great (although we might enjoy that more than Mom will)

Truly a Home Away from Home

The Atria employees are awesome! We immediately felt at home because they were all so friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Atria Mableton for anyone who wants the peace of mind that comes with knowing your loved one is in a clean, friendly, and nurturing environment.

Happy for my parents

Take great care of both my parents. Couldn't ask for anyplace better and the staff - AWESOME!

Preferable community because of smaller size.
Sales Director Krystal Brookins is fantastic! She is thorough and caring.

very good

The staff at Atria Mableton is very good, they are all very pleasant. If you ever have a question about anything there is always someone that is able to answer it.

I really can't even think of anything they could do to improve. They are a small home-like atmosphere which is what initially attracted me to them. They were the first place I went to and after visiting there and then other places they stayed number one.

extremely friendly

The staff at Atria Mableton is extremely friendly and welcoming. They give great attention to details. It is a very nice and clean facility.

Review of Atria Mableton Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Austell, GA

Great place,friendly staff,residents seemed happy, rooms are good size

Atria was a clean location and very s...

Atria was a clean location and very sociable, but not good with the care of the residents. Make sure you know what you are getting into there. They could not provide any care my father needed. They lured us in with false information and pressure of the move in special. They tell you what you want to hear to lure you in the facility and pay the community fee. They offer a 30 day contract because the don't care if you stay or not as long as you pay the community fee. My father is no longer here due to their lack of help.

Kate Vance

We are sorry if there was any confusion regarding your father’s initial assessment. It is always disappointing when a resident's needs exceed the level of care we provide and we do our best to meet with the families as they consider their options. As much it saddens us when one of our residents has to relocate, we understand that it is in their best interest when we cannot safely care for their needs. Please feel free to reach out to [removed], including “Atria Mableton” in your subject line, if you feel we can be of further service to your family. We are here to help.

Very nice community!

Overall things have gone very well at Atria Mableton! Our loved one had lived in an Atria community in another state for quite a few years, and they did an excellent job there, and they've continued providing excellent service at this one as well! The staff have all been very friendly, the community itself is clean and well kept, and they take great care of our loved one!

I loved this place!

I loved this place!

Very Satisfied, Good Food

When my mom first moved there it was arbor terrace and now it's under new management. It's hard to tell but so far, everything seems to be the same. It is expensive.

We've got our own caretaker who goes three times a week because we wanted to make sure that she gets certian things, especially in the first month.

She likes it there and loves the food - the food is good. Everyone's been really friendly and warm. We've been very satisfied.

Visited 2/2/13 with mom & Dad. Very...

Visited 2/2/13 with mom & Dad. Very nice - room size was average. Residents very happy. Very nice walking area with swings. Didn't meet with marketing - some concern about price for care like medications etc.

Nice, studio bigger than MG, nice cou...

Nice, studio bigger than MG, nice courtyard, restricted meal plans, assigned dining seating, lots of activities, old sunrise, locally owned now.

Fantastic facility with amazing Ex. D...

Fantastic facility with amazing Ex. Director. Residents and staff fully engaged in activities. Generous sized apartments. Transportation to appointments, activities even for memory-care residents. First choice

Advantages Assisted living and memor...

Advantages Assisted living and memory care, daily activities divided into levels of care, people from the memory care can do activities in assisted, cats in memory care, food good, outside walking no restictions, end of hallway is sitting are with plants and tv, companion rooms, closer to home, outdoor gardening Disadvantiage They have transportation for water aerobics, but may have to wait awhile for pickup - need sitter ,

Nestled in a quiet residential area just west of Smyrna, Atria Mableton combines the comfort of a charming, relaxed environment with the convenience of 24-hour service and upscale amenities. Our welcoming community is located near popular shops, restaurants and churches, with easy access to local parks, medical facilities and major highways.

We strive to create the best experience in senior living, providing a range of services within a comfortable, social atmosphere. Our independent living option enables our residents to connect with peers and enjoy an active lifestyle, while our supportive living option offers discreet assistance with daily tasks to help our residents greet each day with confidence. We also offer our innovative Life Guidance® memory care program for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.

Whether joining us for a performance at the Mable House or enjoying a warm conversation with neighbors and friends, residents discover a fulfilling way of life with new opportunities every day. Schedule a visit to our beautiful community to see more.