Be very careful

Did not have a good experience. They are not able to handle ambulatory patients. 6 patients to 1 worker. There are cats on the counter where they prepare the food. She stated my dad fell into the ros bushes. It as clear that someone had clawed his face. I was advised after a couple of weeks that they could no longer car for him. I picked him up 2 days later. They would not return a the unused fees for 5 days. I was never provided a copy of the contract, which is a licensing violation. They said copier down them blamed my mother for not getting a copy. No activities for those in care and little supervision. Every time I stopped by they were on the phone. Also not very truthful or forthcoming. A very traumatic experience.

The perfect place for Dad.

Missy helped us find a care placement in an area near our house. We were lucky to find a placement within a few days. I didn't realize how expensive it would be though. We we were looking for something around $2500 but everything was $3000 and up. Also, there really aren't many activities in care homes that provide dementia care since each person and their needs are so different. I was very impressed with the cleanliness and caring people who work there. And we did find a perfect place for Dad.