Arbor Terrace Hamilton Mill - Dacula, GA

This meeting and tour were great. The people and facility are wonderful, but probably more than we need at this point I could not meet with [Removed] as she had prior appointments. So after Christmas I will try to set that up. I am also anxious to speak [Removed]
Thank you for your help, [removed]. Have a Merry Christmas 🎄.[Removed]

The Experience With the Community

We liked the community when we toured with them. It looked like a nice place. We would have liked to see my brother here but he was not accepted, they are not capable of providing a 2 person assist.However, we did not get a courtesy call about not being accepted. The advisor from A Place For Mom told me about my brother's assessment.

A nice tour

This looked like a clean community when we visited. The people we met were nice. They did seem to offer a lot of activities and they allow pets. This community was a lot larger than what we were looking for in a community.

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your positive feedback. We hope that you found the right solution for your loved one. If there's anything we can do to improve in the future, please let us know. Tami Cumings, Senior Vice President of Sales

Great experience at Arbor Terrace Hamilton Mill!

My dad spent one month in respite care in the Bridges program at Arbor Terrace Hamilton Mill. I was under pressure to find an appropriate place for him after a hospital stay. When I called AT and spoke with a very kind sales specialist, I knew it was the one! The community was beautiful, inviting and clean. The entire staff was extremely friendly, helpful and respectful. The Resident Care Director was amazing! She was always cheerful, engaged, eager and willing to answer questions and bring resolutions. Although I desired for my dad to stay at AT permanently, he chose another assisted living community closer to his home. I would recommend Arbor Terrace Hamilton Mill without reservation to any person or family seeking an assisted living community!

Tami Cumings

Thank you for your positive comments. We are very happy to hear your dad is doing well and your feedback is extremely important to us. We hope to continue to meet and/or exceed your expectations.

So far so good!!

My wife is doing well since her move to the Arbor Terrace at Hamilton Mill. The place is nice and clean and all of the staff are very friendly. So far, it has been a positive experience for her.

[Removed] was our tour guide. The facility is gorgeous and she was very informative. I was ready to move in myself by the end of the tour. Loved, loved, loved this place. May be a little too formal for my In-Laws though. but in 30 years I'm there.

Rug pulled from under us

We were all set to move in, had two assessments done, picked out a room and at the last minute, the said they couldn't take my parent. We were devastated and left to scramble for other arrangements. It took forever to convince my mother to move and then they pulled the rug from under us with barely and apology. I heard this has happened to a few other families. Not a good place if your parent needs more than average care. Ask a lot of questions about care, staffing and what you are paying for. Rooms were small but beautiful.

Great facility

I love the facility. It is new well arranged and beautiful. My only negative is that they r very busy and as a result are not as easy to touch base with when u need to discuss the care of your relative/their resident. Although this is my first experience with assisted living and its highly likely this problem is unavoidable - i still find it concerning. Im hoping to come out the other side of the learning curve soon.

Great Community!!

I really like that the community is new. Everything is very organized. My mother seems to be enjoying the meals provided for her. It's very safe and the rooms are nice. The caregivers help keep my mother engaged in their activities. I would recommend this community.

My mother is in the lower level of memory care unit and they treat her very well. Taking everything in stride even though they are new and having a great deal of activity in these early days. We r grateful that they have this low level of memory care. No one else in the area has it.

Very nice looking brand new community

We toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. I thought Arbor Terrace was absolutely beautiful! It's a brand new community, so it was well decorated and everything was pristine. However, possibly due to how new it was the prices were a little high for the size of the rooms they offered. We ended up selecting another community, but this was a close second on our list, and definitely worth a look!

Arbor Terrace Hamilton Mill offers quality, state-of-the-art assisted living and memory care in Georgia's beautiful Dacula area.

We provide the highest quality of geriatric care and assisted living available, including innovative memory care designed specifically for those affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Every Arbor Terrace resident receives unique and personalized care and attention tailored to where they are and what they need most.