Golden Acres Campus - Dallas, TX has yet not published prices.

Beware of this place!

My mother was a resident of this place for almost a decade and during that time, there were several management changes. The result was not better care, but usually cosmetic changes to the reception area and front portions of the building.

The staff was always changing and care wavered between only what was required to some very caring individuals when we visited. The place usually smelled of urine.

The last week of my mother's life, she was cared for by hospice. The staff only stopped by to steal whatever they could take. Her belongings were piled in her room in black trash bags, where she could see them. She didn't understand why they weren't where they belonged...the staff was only waiting for her to die so they could move her out and get another person in as soon as possible.

My mom loved jewelry, but we learned very soon she could not have anything expensive because it would be stolen. She had over 100 pairs of earrings and costume jewelry necklaces my brother and I had given her but when it came to bury her, there was not one single pair of earrings in her room.

If you care anything about your loved one, take them some place else. This place should be condemned.