Bradfield Place - Mesquite, TX

Bradfield Place - Mesquite, TX has yet not published prices.

Clean, Friendly Facility

We just moved our mom in today. What was a blessing is that whenever we visited before signing up, they were very warm, helpful and friendly. We most times showed up unannounced. I believe our mother will enjoy living there.

Welcoming community

Bradfield Place is a nice community that we chose for my mom. It is taking her some time to settle into her new environment. The staff is very caring and welcoming to me when I come and visit. They keep the grounds mowed and my mom can enjoy flowers they have in planters around the community. My mom's room is very clean and spacious. She tells me that she does not like the food they serve and I have not yet had any meals there with her, she really prefers her own cooking. They offer transportation for the residents to go shopping and for Dr. appointments. I really like how welcoming they are and how they keep me informed on how my mom's well-being. I would highly recommend this community to others.

A good tour

This looked like a nice taken care of community when I visited. The person that took us on tour was nice and knowledgable. They did seem to offer some nice amenities. The cost of the community was just a little higher than what we were looking for.

Nice Community, Tour Went Well

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour went well overall. The staff I came across was kind, and polite. The community appeared to be well maintained. It was a pleasant experience, but I didn't feel this was the facility for my mother.

Father Doing Well in This Community

I'am satisfied with my fathers move to this community. Everything seems to be working out pretty well. He is safe, and in good hands in this community. The staff is amazing, and taking good care of him. When I visit the community looks well-kept, but they could a better job keeping up with the cleanliness in his room. There are plenty of activities available for him when he is ready to participate. He is pleased with the meals. I would recommend this community, it is working out well for my family.

I would recommend this community.

The staff are really nice, quick to answer our questions and address our concerns. They are really good with my mother in law. The community is very clean and well maintained. She has not complained about the food and they encourage her to participate in the activities. They are quick to notify us and when I walked into the community it felt like home.

A great place to call home

I like the care at this community for my mom. The menu is wonderful and my mom is very happy with the nice variety of options. This is a clean community with a nice environment. I like knowing that my mom likes the activities with the other residents. We would recommend this community to other families for great care and great value

Turned Out To Not Be A Good Fit

My dad is no longer at this community. I feel the communication can be improved. I thought they were going to take over his medications and watch his diabetes. With a misunderstanding they said he can do it himself. They weren't monitoring him well enough and his numbers were very high. However the community is a clean environment and he was eating very good.

We were pleased with everything

My brother was only at this community for a short time and it was a good experience. The staff took good care care of him and they were very supportive of the family. He liked the food and they did offer daily activities. The community is clean and I would recommend it.

We liked Bradfield Place

Mom stayed at this community for a short time, however it was a little to large for her and it felt a little overwhelming. The staff were attentive, helpful and encouraging. The food was ok. They offered daily activities and they keep the community clean.

Lovely Community

My tour of this community went very well. Everything went well. and they were very kind to my family and I. From what I saw the facility looked nice, you could tell they do a very good job with the cleanliness. All the staff was great, they were very friendly and professional. This is a very nice community.

Highly Recommended.

We are happy with the care at this community. The staff is very helpful and caring. They are offering great meals that are very good. They activities are wonderful. We would recommend this community for all around great care.

Good Tour of This Community

My tour of this community was a nice . The community looked well maintained, everything was nice and clean. My mother required some skilled nursing and I didn't feel they were able to provide the level of care she needed. Other than that it was a nice tour.

Mom Is In Good Hands Here

This is a great community, they are caring for my mother very well. I'am pleased with everything they have done for us. The community looks very nice, they keep everything very neat and tidy. She is trying a few of the activities offered. They have a wonderful staff here, they have been very kind and helpful. She is pleased with the meals, the food is good. She is safe and in good hands here. They are providing her with good care. This is a community that would get my recommendation.

Bradfield Place gets my recommendation!!

The staff at this community are friendly and can handle any issue that may arise. Mom does not care for the food I would say it is hit or miss. They offer a variety of activities, however she is not yet participating in any. We liked this smaller community as it had more of an independent community feel to it.

A Nice Community To See

My tour went very well here at this community. I got to see a room all there is to offer within this place. The facility is very nice but found that the price to live here does not fit our budget. The price was a bit much.

Nice facility

Overall, I think Bradfield is a nice facility. It is always clean and seems to be well kept and organized there. The staff is always polite, caring and helpful and the other residents are very nice. So far, so good.

friendly staff and residents

My mom does not do a lot of activities. The thing I like the most is the friendliness of the staff and also the residents are also friendly.

A real hidden jewel.

It's been really good for him. They are the only ones who can handle the challenges he presents. He eats like a horse, the food is good. It's really nice, and clean, we have had family visit, and they all say everyone is friendly, and nice, with the exception of some of the residents, who have made some very inappropriate comments. But the staff and the management are the sweetest people ever. They have bent over backwards for us. They were one of the least expensive places we saw, a real hidden jewel.

Great staff. Most informative and wanted to know about mom's needs. Really liked this place but more care than she needs.

Nice place for the money

The staff was very friendly and responsive to our questions. The facility was reasonably clean, and well laid out. During our tour I realized the air conditioner in the offered room was not functioning. I brought it to their attention and they assured me it would be repaired before her arrival. The next day we brought Grandma to her new home. The air had not been repaired and we had to wait two hours in the hallway for it to be fixed and the room to cool down. This would be my only major complaint. The room is quite and comfortable. Grandma has a nice view of the courtyard, and the air now works great. The activities are a little sparse in my mind, but its enough to keep Grandma out of trouble. All in all I would say good value, and a nice place for a senior on a budget to call home.

We are pleased so far.

We are pleased so far. The staff is very friendly, I would give them a six out of five. They have plenty of activities. There are no complaints about the food at all. The staff is really, really attentive, and they respond to me very well. We liked that it was not so large as some that we were looking at, and that they seemed to have a Christian base.

miscommunication about reminders

This was our first experience with respite. I feel the care was excellent. The only issue was a communication misunderstanding. Mom has dementia, needs reminders to take her pills, check her blood sugar & blood pressure. We have a spreadsheet that she will list the time she has done each of these things. To our surprise, when we picked her up, she had taken no pills for 5 days. Besides dementia, she has CHF, GERD & diabetes. Her sugar was 362 when we got her home. I didn't realize we should've signed her up for administering her meds, when Barbara Parker said, "can she take her meds?" Mom can take them, but her memory is really bad, that's why we have the spreadsheet. I showed it to Barbara (she has a copy), I explained what "needs" to be done. Mom just needs reminders, but the reminders have to be constant until she does it.

Why didn't I try this sooner?

I worked for a temporary housing agency that places people into housing if they're displaced due to fire, flood, storm damage, etc. In cases where someone needs assisted living care, it usually requires me to search assisted living places in the phone book and make numerous calls to see if they have availability. Most times I would worry if the provider in the phone book is a reputable company. With this service, I made one call and told them what I need and the time frame needed, and then the properties called me. I didn't have to worry about multiple calls, vetting the providers. or seeing if they had availability or the level of care I was searching for. It was all done for me, so all I had to do was have the family tour and get them moved in. This is a GREAT service!

Bradfield Place is located in a quiet tree lined residential neighborhood in Mesquite, Texas. We are five miles from the gorgeous Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden.
We offer a thoughtful, warm and caring environment designed to promote independence and dignity. With that in mind we offer assistance with medication management, dressing, bathing and other activities of daily living. We can accommodate short term respite stays, transitional stays and urgent placement.

Our residents enjoy several amenities at Bradfield Place:
•Spacious studio and one bedroom apartments
•Kitchenettes and microwaves
•Cheerful dining room serving three meals daily and snacks upon request
•Computer room
•Emergency response system
•All areas wheelchair & walker accessible
•Scheduled transportation
•Pet friendly
•24 hour staffing, including a Registered Nurse
•Walk in showers with safety features
•Four miles from Dallas Regional Medical Center
•Three churches within ½ mile of our community
•Space for onsite therapy
•On site beauty and barber salon

At Bradfield Place we like to enjoy summer evenings watching birds and chatting with friends in our courtyard. On those rare cool Texas days we have a cozy fireplace to lounge by or a peaceful library to peruse. There are a variety of activities to participate in such as book clubs, exercise classes and a scrapbooking club. Our karaoke evenings are very popular but if you would like something a little more relaxing we also offer spa days. During the summer we often barbecue and the wonderful smells just fill the house. We also like to go on picnics and have ice cream socials in our beautiful courtyard.