Abba Care Assisted Living - Garland, TX

Abba Care Assisted Living - Garland, TX has yet not published prices.

Don't go to rehab or nursing home...go to ABBA Assisted Living

We moved my mother into ABBA Assisted Living in Garland, TX [date removed]. We moved her from rehab and she died Feb. 14 one month from her 97th birthday. Please know that rehab sounds good, but for older patients, they put them in diapers and it's downhill from there. Everyone at ABBA were extremely nice to her and our family. It's a small facility owned by a former nurse and clients can age in place. We were very pleased with our choice. Wish we had gone to ABBA earlier, and certainly instead of rehab! The quality of her life would have been much better.
[Name removed]

We Had Friendly Tour of this Community

This is a nice facility, and our tour of it went very well. The community was nice, and clean from what we were shown. Our tour guide was kind, and informative. Our answered, and everyone we met was kind to my family. The experience was a pleasant one, but we did find another community that suited our needs better.

Mom's Care and Comfort

I like this community for the excellent care. the community staff is outstanding. The community is always clean and a good environment for the residents.I am happy to know that she does like the variety of the menu and the healthy choices. We would highly recommend this community for the good value and the care that is received from other families.

Assisted Living Only.

The tour I had was very good. I saw everything and I felt is was a wonderful community. The people I met with were friendly. However this community was strictly for assisted living and the care was not needed.