Cambridge Village & Court - Mesquite, TX

I had two visits yesterday. I visited Cambridge Court 1st and that was an awesome place. [name removed] is extremely nice and knowledgeable. He showed me one if he independent living cottages (1 and 2 bedroom) and those are VERY nice. All new stuff and a full kitchen which I believe would still be important to mom. Price is 2990 but [name removed] thinks mom might get a veterans discount since my dad was in the army. I’m just not certain of the dates.

Beautiful place. Great care.

Great staff, nice facility; just a little small for my Mom's needs.

I'm happy my Mother is here

When I first toured this facility, I felt comfortable and my Mother has adjusted very well. This facility is not perfect but they try really hard to be. Anytime I have questions, the staff is very responsive in getting back to me. They treat my mom very well and if anything small happens, they let me know immediately. I feel great knowing that she’s here. The facility itself is clean and picked up. They try really hard because it is an older building. They do offer a lot of activities to keep her mind busy like balloon volleyball, trivia games, and music therapy. I would recommend this facility to other families.

A great community

The staff are taking good care of my parents. They are helping with their medication and encouraging them to participate in some of the daily activities. We love the food. I have eaten there and it is restaurant quality. The community is very clean and the grounds are well maintained. They have a beautiful little courtyard. I would recommend this community.

Mom is Doing Just Fine in this Community

We are very pleased with my mothers move to this community. She is doing just fine, and receiving good care. She is still adjusting a bit, but I know she is safe, and in good hands. The location is close, and easy to access for my sister, and I. We love the fact she is able to age in place in this community. So we will not have to move her if her dementia gets worst.They have been kind, and accommodating. I would recommend this community, it is a great facility.

Everyone was Nice, Tour was A Good One

We had a nice tour of this community. The experience went well, and everyone was nice, and polite. The community looked nice, everything appeared to be well-kept. The staff we came across was kind, and answered our questions. We did find another community that suited our needs better, but our tour of this facility went well overall.

Tour and Care

We toured this community for care.We needed a room that was bigger. The staff was very nice and helpful. We need an Independent living and that was not available at the time needed. They do offer a menu that was appealing. Activities were listed and would have been something that would have been helpful. We would recommend this community to other families for the care and the value

A good place to look at

We really liked this community when we visited. We were going to choose this community until we found a place that we felt would work better for mom. They were very nice and understanding when we advised them we had found another place. This community is clean and they do offer a variety of activities.

Pleased with My Fathers Move to this Community

This is a nice community, the location is convenient for our families to travel too. I do feel my father is safe, and good hands at this facility. They have a great staff, they have been attentive, and helpful. There are activities offered. My aunt has been, and tired some of the meals.
She says the meals are nice, and my father is pleased with the food as well. Everything is working out well for us at this community, and I would recommend it.

Friendly Community, My Husband is Well

My husband is doing well here at this community. I like the staff, they have been very kind and helpful. He is being provided with good care, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. They do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. He is pleased with food, they serve nice meals. I know he is safe and in a good place. This is a community I would recommend.

Home Sweet Home

Moving a loved one from independant care to assisted living is not an easy choice, however, the folks at Cambridge Court made Mom's transition so very easy.

When you first walk in the door, you will see lots of activity and residents walking around. Some may be visiting, some may be participating in a game of volleyball, some maybe reading, and one or two may just be taking a nap.

The day is filled with lots of activities, and the staff does a great job of including everyone. I have had many meals there with Mom, and I must say the food is great!

The staff is very attentive and know all the residents by name which is so important. This is a happy place that seems like home.

I made the right decision moving Mom here!

Clean Community

The community is always looking clean with a fresh smell throughout the complex. Housekeeping is also always on top of making sure my mothers bathroom and bedroom remains clean. My loved one has had no complaints about the food and is enjoying her experience at Cambridge Court.

Made an appointment for Tuesday, Sept 20 at 3:30 pm. Toured extended care assisted living section. Rooms were of an ample size and in good condition. David Barnes was pleasant and informative, offering some valuable suggestions regarding our personal situation. The available space for group activities seemed crowded and cluttered as it is also the dining area for the residents on that floor. The location of this community is not as accessible for us as others that are closer in to the White Rock Lake area of Dallas. We will continue looking for a community with a better fit for Mom.

The facility is beautiful. It is always clean and functional. Mom is in a semi-private room in the memory care section. The caregivers are all wonderful. Mom still wants to go home but, she wanted to go home when was in the home she had lived in for the past twenty years. Mom is an introvert and she needs to be encouraged more to join in activities. Overall I am very happy with her placement. I would recommend Cambridge Court to anyone needing memory care.

Adequate but sometimes stressed

I had to choose a place for my husband and ended up going with Cambridge Court. I am very happy with the decision and it definitely gives me a peace of mind. The staff are all nice and friendly and very helpful. The only thing I've noticed is sometimes they seem short staffed but they still get the job done. Since my husband is on the Long Term Care floor there isn't too much for him to do other that watch movies which is okay. The food is very well prepared and very good. I would highly recommend Cambridge Court.

mom loves the facility

My mother absolutely loves it. They are very helpful and nice. The food is good, my mother loves the food. Some of the others we looked at were more expensive. The activity director has fun activities. They had a birthday party yesterday and all the memory section was able to come down and participate in the party.

mother-in-law doesn't like it

My mother-in-law doesn't like it at Cambridge Court but my father-in-law does. The staff was a little rude to her and I don't blame her. Their way of communication about my mother being incontinent was just not good. The facility itself is very nice and clean. I just wish they would have communicated to my mother-in-law more nicely.

We're very happy

We're very happy with the price, location, and care that mom is getting. The facility is very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's excellent. It has been great.

As we had hoped

We are new to CC, and have found it to be as we hoped. My mother who is there now raves about the care she gets.

It is a nice facility. Dur...

It is a nice facility. During my visit, I observed a music session being conducted for many of the residents who were able to attend. A negative was I felt pressure into making a quick decision. The one giving the tour was more aggressive than I felt comfortable with.

I met with David and he was...

I met with David and he was very helpful. A studio apartment is $2600/per month and is all inclusive with the exception of cable tv and phone services. As my mom's needs become greater, so does the monthly cost, from approximately $300 - $600 additional fees each month. At this time there are no apartments available, but David gave me the option of holding a place for a fee of $1000 - $2000.

The meals are good, and there are always people around if you want.

So far, she seems to like it very much. The meals are good, and there are always people around if you want. It's nice that you can go to your room if you want to have some privacy.

Nice facility BUT

Nice Facility. However, they have many difficulties in dispensing medication appropriately. They seem to lose employees quickly and don't do well in the training of new employees. If they could tighten up their policies and procedures and take care to ensure they are being followed then this would be a 5 star place. Activities are great and the director (Ella) is awesome. Weekend manager [removed] is horrible. Caught her watching videos on computer one day. In fact every time I visit she is sitting at the front desk doing absolutely nothing. Recently, I asked if she could have someone take some toilet tissue to my mom (they are supposed to supply this item)...She had the nerve to tell me that she had better things to do than to ensure my mom had toilet paper in her room. Well...it's true she SHOULD have better things to do but she doesn't do them. Day time assistant Naomi is very good. She seems to care and to make an effort to do what is right.

Beautiful, but Limited Transport

Absolutely beautiful there, but they were very, very pricey. Aside from that, the only reason we didn't move him here was because of the transportation issue. My dad is in dialysis. They say that they provide transportation to doctors appointments, but that is limited. Their van was not available every day and the guy left at 4:30 and my dad didn't go to dialysis until 3. In terms of food, they had a chef cook and they were pretty flexible on the food.

The tour went very well. Da...

The tour went very well. David was very accommodating. My son and I were impressed. I am giving serious thought about moving me mother to Cambridge.

I and my sister/husband visited on tw...

I and my sister/husband visited on two different visits, both were impressed. Is in the top two for choices. Staff gave the tour to both of us.

I REALLY love this facility! The com...

I REALLY love this facility! The community manager is the most helpful person and actually took time to answer all of our questions there. She even called to check in on us to make sure we didn't have any other questions, and she even called me back on a weekend that I just happened to pop in to her facility and she was out of the office. Unfortunately, my grandmother is at a point where assisted living is no longer an option, but I am definitely filing this facility in my notes when I start looking for my father.

nice, but rooms are small, fabulous m...

nice, but rooms are small, fabulous memory care.

toured yesterday, the facility is bea...

toured yesterday, the facility is beautiful and staff very friendly! i like the home feeling and the director is very helpful.

Neat and tidy, friendly folks.

Neat and tidy, friendly folks.

Welcome to the season of choice At Cambridge Court Assisted Living and Memory Care Community we pride ourselves on offering you choices that allow you to live your life the way you want. At Cambridge Court we believe life is yours for the taking. It’s a simple concept that means you can take comfort in your surroundings, take control of your time and be part of our community. Now that’s really living.

Located just outside lively Dallas, Texas, Cambridge Court offers community events like barbecues and sewing classes. For a change of scenery, day trips to local sights and activities are frequent.

Consider this your invitation to come and see what Cambridge Court is all about. We'd love for you to call Cambridge Court your home.