Gloucester Manor Health Center - Sewell, NJ

• Memory Care Services
  • Respiratory Therapist
  • IV/Infusion Therapies

Sorry I choose Advanced Subacute Rehab

I was admitted here 2/27/17-2/31/17, checked in after lumbar back fusion at 1 pm, told me didn't have any of my meds , requested dinner at 4pm kit closed at 7 and still didn't get any food till 10 pm from pats pizza. Next few days were a night mare with nurses not giving my meds, supposed to get 3 blood thinner shots a day they were giving me 1 and when we questioned it they tried to cover it up on their paper charts. I'm 57 yrs old and couldn't imagine my 85 yr old mother or father in this place, 5 stars only mean the changed the name untill they get new ratings like this. Do your research there are better places out there.

My wonderful stay at Gloucester Manor

I had such a nice stay here at Gloucester Manor. On the night that I first arrived here, I was take very good care of and my whole stay here just got better. The nurses took great care of me, giving me my medications, care and food.
My therapists were so gentle and so helpful. One by one, day by day they gave me the strength to recover.
The activiyies here were great. I loved the Prize Bingo and the fact that they catered to every religion. Every Sunday I went to Church and really enjoyed it!
I have so much gratitude for the people here. When I first came in, my arm was strapped down to my lap and now I am able to lift my arm and move my hand and my arm.
I am so thankful to Gloucester Manor. I felt so at home!!!!

At Gloucester Manor Rehabilitation and Care Center, we have been caring for patients for many years. We are located in Gloucester County, and serve all of South Jersey. Many patients come from near and far because of our unique high level clinical and specialty programs. We are a recently constructed, State of the Art, high-tech facility.

Whether patients are admitted for sub acute rehabilitation, post surgery care, or long-term care, our nursing department is highly qualified to care for all our patients needs. Under the auspices of our medical director Dr. Robert Ocasio, our specialized units allow us to care for our patients in a unique environment best suited for their individual needs. Our facility encourages family members to be actively involved with the progress and care of their loved ones.

We are proud of our reputation as a leader in rehabilitation and sub acute care. Our facility employs the highest caliber of nurses, and we boast a high staff-to-patient ratio.

Our patients are the most important part of Gloucester Manor Rehabilitation & Care Center, and their safety, health, happiness, and overall well being is paramount. Our priority is to preserve our patients’ dignity and self-respect, while providing the very best environment and the highest level of care.

We are dedicated to...