Glenmoore - Happy Valley, OR

Recent Tour

I visited recently and took a nice tour with [Removed], Ass't Mgr.
Very impressive place in every way. Cheerful staff. Residents
interacted with me in a warm, friendly manner. Plenty of decorations and pictures on the walls. I was invited back anytime to simply hangout and absorb the soothing atmosphere.

They just lost their activity director and won't have another one until January. I like the warm atmosphere they have created. It's just beautiful.

Come and see this lovely place!

What's not to like? Brand new place, lovely residents/awesome staff.

You can as active as you want (or inactive).

Movie theater, chapel, library, media room, big screen tv, live music Lmost every weekend!

Managers & Asst Mgrs are amazing people. Chef-cooked meals 3x day plus snacks available round the clock.

Come see this place. They will do what is necessary to meet your
needs with in reason and then some.

Hurry, they are filling up! Been here almost 3 months & glad I found this great place. 💥🍧🍦 Oh, did I mention ice cream round the clock? 😬 😄🍰🌞😊👏🏻👍👌Pet friendly!🐱🐩🐶 The weather has been beautiful this summer! I haven't seen a drop of rain here yet! ☀️

Guest apts for visitors. Rooms for celebrations! Grand piano! Activity Director, exercise tech and gym here, too!

It's good, we like it.

It's good, we like it. It's clean and the staff is friendly. The food is good. My parents love it there. I rate them very highly. No complaints here.

very understanding and helpful

I can't really think of any room that they have for improvement. It could have been a very difficult process putting grandmother in a home, but they understood very well everything involved and how to make the process as smooth and pleasant as possible. It's been a very good experience, the place is nice, and the people are wonderful. Grandmother is very happy there at Glenmoore and we would certainly highly recommend it.