Clackamas View Senior Living - Milwaukie, OR

This review is in praise of the med aides and all other personnel of Clackamas View. My husband has been there over a year now and has received personalized and specialized care. My visits to him are almost daily and recently I became very ill and have not been able to visit. My daughter has been to see him and reports that he is being very well cared for even though I can't go see him. The aids and med staff are attentive to his needs and to mine during my illness. A huge big THANK YOU for caring so deeply for my man of almost 51 years!

The Staff Interact

It is going well and my dad is adjusting now. He is satisfied and not wanting to move out. He was on hospice but now he is doing much better. The staff are very helpful and it is working out. He likes it here because it is small and he likes the people. The staff actually talk to him and they ask him questions about his past and he knows them by name and knows a little about them too. The new cook has been making good food and working out. He wishes they had a van to take him to more places and more residents who are more cognitive like him.

Decent facility, a little old, not en...

Decent facility, a little old, not enough activities.