Town Center Village - Happy Valley, OR

This is a beautiful complex with many amenities for our parents to participate in. There's also on-site support from Adventist Home Health should my parents need a bit more but aren't ready for assisted living.

way too large ....Mom would get lost in the many halls and sky bridges, let alone get far with her walker

Something For Everyone

Caring and experienced staff, friendly residents, extensive activities, flexible meal plan made this the perfect choice. Many different floor plans in various buildings. Would highly recommend this facility.

A Close Community

On the tour I saw a community that definitely was a little more run down looking. I did like it better for being closer to me. I did notice the way it set up require more walking from place to place. That would have been more difficult for my mom.

Kitchenettes way too small, only a tiny refrigerator provided. Other than that units are lovely.

Its okay...

I miss being able to cook. The food that they provide here is okay, but I do not get a lot of choices. I have my own seasonings that I will add. The staff, for the most part, is very friendly.

They love it!

My parents are doing very well since their move. The reduction in responsibilities is a breath of fresh air to them. They have housekeeping and meals provided, they get excited talking about what will be for dinner, or what activities they will be joining. The facility had a pool and activities center as well as covered parking. The location is perfect, they are close top restaurants and stores which were important to them. It has been a very good experience for them and they are happy.

Don't think we could have found a better place to fill all our needs. We are very happy here!!

Excellent Care

This community is taking good care of my mom. She is happy with the staff and the care she is receiving. She likes the activities that are offered. Very happy with the food that is provided. We would recommend this community to other families.

Better options out there

My mother has been here for 3 months. Price is expensive. Activities are mediocore. Highlight is Wii bowling. Staff is pretty nice. Security is weak. I can open my mom's door with a library card and the security card just racial profiles and waves me in.

Not Recommended

Independent living doesn't provide check in with residents as promised. Mom was not checked in for 3 days and almost died as a result. Management did not provide any real response to the issue except to say they resolved the issue which they didn't. I would recommend finding a better facility. The staff in general is very nice. Management is lame.

Very Happy

Things are well for me and I am really happy with my choice to move here. The people here are wonderful they really make the community amazing. There is always someone greeting you at the door with a smile. I love going to bingo and poker nights. The food is excellent with a variety of choices. My apartment is nice and big with my own bathroom. Over all everything is wonderful and I am happy here.

Great Staff

I really think they do a great job at keeping the residents active and providing them with great activities. They are so friendly and welcoming and it was an easy transition for my loved one because they made it so.

They offer activities but I can't get my parent to participate in them.

No personal attention from the staff..

My loved one has poor eye sight. They put her in a room way in a corner where she was isolated. She basically just stayed in her room. She didn't get any personal attention. She tried to sit in a dark area in the dining room and a resident yelled at her to move. She needs to be in a dark area because of her eye sight. The staff did not try to help her. She also had problems getting her medication. This place may be good for some people but it wasn't for us.

this is rehab?

Not too happy with my relatives care. Been sitting in poo for 2 hours, pain meds 1 hr late. No plan for rehab, no care like the hospital. Care provider didnt even want to swab her mouth. Brkfst ordered. Waiting hour for that too altho told brkfst was netween 7-9. Paralysed elderly cannot demand much

Great Food

I have only been to this facility once. The facility was very clean. Everyone was very nice. They have great food though. Overall, it was nice.

They are doing an good or excellent job in just about everything.

They are doing an good or excellent job in just about everything. The food is fine. I haven't had a lot of experience, I haven't seen a lot of other places, to give a five, but I don't have any complaints.

Still contemplating this al...

Still contemplating this also. Rooms are bigger.

There is room for improvement.

The day to day cleanliness is pretty good, but there are some things that could use some attention, the carpets could be cleaned. They were very friendly when we were first looking, but once they got there they were kind of on their own. When they very first moved in, nobody came and greeted them, or introduced themselves, or even showed them around. They are able to have their pet there. They complain daily about the food. The big meal of the day is during lunch, and the dinner meal doesn't have much for choice. The entrance isn't very smooth for anyone with a walker. The apartment itself we liked a lot, the square footage is good, the actual living space is good. They have been slow getting back to them to have some help with things in the apartments.

The food is a four, it's very good. When we went in to investigate the community, the staff was so informative and friendly and it felt like a family. She immediately felt like she could belong to a community and that this was a place she really belonged. It was beautiful and all the extra little things they do is just over the top and so much attention to detail. They had so much to offer.

The Retirement Community I Chose

What a daunting task! I spent a lot of time touring, meeting people and asking questions. But what a nice bunch of people! Moving in was quite a job also. I love the amenities-pool, gym and lots of activities, both mental and physical (and spiritual). I've decided it will take some time to adjust to my new surroundings, but I'm in no hurry Everyone is making my new journey pleasant, Of course, I'll question my decision for a while, but I think that's normal.

Independent 1bd /2 people $2250 in th...

Independent 1bd /2 people $2250 in the 2 story Terrace bdg. incl phone+ cable, $500 nonrefund. fee. Terrace is the same bdg. as dining incl. one meal/day for two people serving all day. Meals $5 each after the 2/day. Indoor heated pool. 11 acreas Full kitchen. No patio/balcony, grassy areas where residents walk out from their rms and sit 'not a lot of rules' Big windows in lvgm/bdrm.

Town Center Village, located in the heart of the exciting Clackamas Town Center area, is a well-established, family owned community for seniors offering residents a variety of living options. – Independent Living with catered services, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Intermediate Care, Out Patient Therapy, Restorative Therapy, Home Care. In addition to these services, Town Center Village has a nationally recognized fitness center, full-size lap pool, Jacuzzi, walking path, putting green, covered sky bridges, beautiful gardens and courtyards, shops with walking distance to a Tri-Met bus that stops right outside the front door. Full-time activity directors encourage residents to stay active and healthy through exercise, music, writing, artwork and special events. Residents have access to a 25-yard pool, a hot tub, stationary bikes, Tai Chi classes, water aerobics, massages, and triathlons. Residents have the free time to enjoy all of these leisure activities because staff members provide laundry, housekeeping, medication management, bathing assistance, and meal delivery.

Call for a tour today!