Gateway Vista - Lincoln, NE has yet not published prices.

Rehabilitation stay

The staff at Vista is extremely competent and very cordial. I’d recommend this facility to anyone needing these services.

[Name removed]

You will get the best of care: food fantastic, bathes fantastic, home-like. The nursing staff is “angels without wings”. Dischage is bittersweet due to great care and excitement of getting home. You will feel very ready to be successful at home thanks to great therapy. After discharge, outpatient therapy care is great too! Always good to visit, say hello to familiar faces.

Gateway Vista Review (October/November 2018)

My wife and I went to check out Gateway to get some information in October (2018) and get a sense for the community there for our 91 year old Uncle who is ready for a new chapter in his life. We were VERY impressed! We got all our questions answered. We put down a payment for a room, and the whole admissions process was smooth. The staff was experienced and caring to make sure we understood how Gateway is unique to Lincoln. Full service, one-stop "shopping" so our Uncle will not have to move from one building to another. From independent living to skilled nursing care and physical therapy if needed. The coordinator services staff person was reliable whether I texted her something, or called to ask something. There was a lot to go through for paperwork and we liked that aspect: we don't like places that are comfortable at "winging it" ---- Communications were great. We are confident in our Uncle's new life and that he'll be in capable, trustworthy hands. I can't think of a single thing that was negative or caused us any reason to consider backing away. Awesome!

Review of Gateway Vista

Gateway Vista is a very pleasant place to live. The residents are friendly and treat each other as family. The staff is caring and compassionate. The apartments are spacious with a balcony and huge windows. The location is great - close to Fresh Thyme and Barnes and Noble. There is shopping and restaurants close by at the mall.

Review of Gateway Vista

My mom and dad came here eight years ago from independent living when my mother could no longer manage without assistance as she declined and then passed away. The staff was so good to her and to all of us as my dad has come to require more assistance, the staff is showing the same caring family like attitude.

Review of Gateway Vista

Nice place, feels like home. Everyone is helpful and pleasant.

Review of Gateway Vista

The facility is very good. A public ADA restroom - one for women and one for men would be nice.
Thank you!

Review of Gateway Vista

The employees are all very friendly and polite

Good place

Review of Gateway Vista

Wonderful community everyone is treated like family. Food is good with many choices. Facility is well kept. Apartment size fits my needs. Staff provide personal/quality care. Activities well planned and offers several choice to keep seniors active.

Review of Gateway Vista

I came here for therapy and never left. First food is great. Continue to get therapy - they helped dress and bath. Keep track of my meds and doctor trips as needed. They are taking good care of my wife. A happy place for all old folks. Lots of things to do.

Review of Gateway Vista

I found this facility to be very clean and friendly. A lot of different activities to attend each day. Nice to see they have church services. It's important to offer exercise classes and they have a wonderful therapy department. You are greeted with a friendly "Hi" and a cute smile. The staff see,s to take great pride in providing great care to the residents.

Review of Gateway Vista

I lived in Gateway Senior Living since 2015. Lived in Lincoln all my life, moved to Gateway Living in 2015

Review of Gateway Vista

I have been in the Gateway family for 4 years. The family atmosphere allows for excellent attitudes and care for us by the people that serve us and many of the residents feel the same. Food is good too! Many activities available for us id we care to participate. Positive atmosphere. I am happy here!!!

Review of Gateway Vista

We need someone to pour coffee, seat late people, dishes need to be taken off before other food comes out. Servers should be trained - too much salt in food, often found to be cold. More info should be when you move in.

Review of Gateway Vista

We enjoy living at Gateway.

1. Proximity to hospital, stores to shop, groceries etc
2. Transportation to appointments
3. Great facilities - dining room, auditorium, therapy
4. Staff is cordial and capable - residents friendly

Improvements:
1. Should have an RN on the staff
2. Response to call button some times slow
3. Meal time service is sometimes slow

I would recommend Gateway Vista as a great place to live

Review of Gateway Vista

Enjoy community, apartment large in size with a walk out patio. Food choices are fair. Activities are well planned, enjoy bingo and daily morning exercise. Staff are very friendly and treats me with respect.

Review of Gateway Vista

Generally, I find living at Gateway Vista comfortable and, in many ways a very nice place to live. The nursing staff are helpful and usually nice to communicate with night or day. There are a few pointers to work on: a dining room hostess would be good to consider

Review of Gateway Vista

Wonderful place to live. Feels like home.

Review of Gateway Vista

The staff are wonderful community is clean, apartments are large. Great place to live.

Review of Gateway Vista

I am very happy here at Gateway. I love my apartment and view from my walk out balcony. Would like to see different meal choices. Culinary staff could use a little more training. Activities are offered but I rather not attend I am not a very social butterfly. The staff here are wonderful and take the time to provide the cares/services I need. I truly love Gateway.

Review of Gateway Vista

Clean - floors. Staff know my name. Good food and good staff.

Review of Gateway Vista

During almost 3 years that I have lived in this location, I have appreciated the care received via the nursing aides, house keeping and maintenance staffs, front desk person, and dining room staff. All have a friendly caring attitude. I have also used the services of the Nye building conveniently located next door. We have adequate services for physical therapy, a variety of entertainment and social interaction.

Amazing Facility with friendly staff

My family was starting the process for looking into assisted living for our mom. From the first call placed made to schedule a time to visit the staff were amazing. I can remember walking in and noticing how clean the place was.We were amazed also by how bright and homelike the facility was. Each staff member we engaged with greeted us with a smile. I truly believe when the time comes Gateway Assisted Living will be my families choice for our mom.

Gateway Vista, a 5 star rated CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) and AHCA (American Health Care Association) Silver Award recipient, provides Independent and Assisted Living, Traditional Long Term Care and Short Stay Skilled Rehabilitation services to assist individuals during the stage that best suites their needs. Get better, stronger and back home faster through state-of-the-art rehabilitation and Medicare-certified services that fit your needs, or find ultimate comfort through round-the-clock care. Gain peace of mind knowing your health and daily living needs are taken care of 24/7 by a team of highly qualified and capable healthcare professionals.
Specialties include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.