Gateway Vista - Lincoln, NE has yet not published prices.

Amazing Facility with friendly staff

My family was starting the process for looking into assisted living for our mom. From the first call placed made to schedule a time to visit the staff were amazing. I can remember walking in and noticing how clean the place was.We were amazed also by how bright and homelike the facility was. Each staff member we engaged with greeted us with a smile. I truly believe when the time comes Gateway Assisted Living will be my families choice for our mom.

Gateway Vista, a 5 star rated CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) and AHCA (American Health Care Association) Silver Award recipient, provides Independent and Assisted Living, Traditional Long Term Care and Short Stay Skilled Rehabilitation services to assist individuals during the stage that best suites their needs. Get better, stronger and back home faster through state-of-the-art rehabilitation and Medicare-certified services that fit your needs, or find ultimate comfort through round-the-clock care. Gain peace of mind knowing your health and daily living needs are taken care of 24/7 by a team of highly qualified and capable healthcare professionals.
Specialties include physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy.