Waterford at Williamsburg - Lincoln, NE

• hospice care assistance
  • Transportation
  • Free Assessment

Very Nice Community, Tour was Nice

My sister toured this community for my mother, and her needs. From what she told me her tour went well overall. It is a very nice looking community. The staff was kind. She felt the atmosphere was a bit stuffy. Her tour went well, but it wasn't the community for us.

Christy Merritt

I am glad that your sister's experience with the Waterford was positive. We do have a bit more traditional decor, but our team and our residents are very down to earth. That being said, it is important to know what would most feel like home to your mother. I hope that you were able to find a community that fit perfectly with her personality and tastes. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Review of The Waterford At Williamsburg-Lincoln, NE

The staff seem very caring and attentive to the residents. The facility is very clean and has a homey atmosphere. I feel very comfortable having my 94 year old mother living there. We are lucky to have her here.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your kind words. Our goal is to provide a safe, home-like environment for our residents and the team that serve them. Glad your mom is with us.

No Complaints

The Waterford just seems like a nice enough place to live at. My father is in there now and we are going to be moving my mother in there and so far I do not have anything to complain about. Things are good.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your review. We value our families and the residents we care for. Although we can't to the place of their home, it is our aim to be home and our staff to be part of their extended family. I'm glad your father is feeling a part of our Williamsburg family. Thank you!

very friendly staff

They have very friendly staff and are very conscientious regarding the needs of the residents. It has been a great experience, and I would highly recommend them.

The only thing I can think of where they could improve (and this is very minor) would be to have a better TV in the sun room. The TV they have is decent size TV, but I know a lot of the residents have poor sight and if they had the same size in high definition they would probably see and enjoy the viewing experience better.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your review. We aim to provide the highest customer service within a safe environment. I appreciate you recommending a larger TV. The sunroom now has some new furniture and a nice large HDTV for our residents and families. This is home to our residents. Thank you!

Waterford at Williamsburg is Lincoln Nebraska's premier Assisted Living Community. There are three communities in our organization in Lincoln, Nebraska. Waterford Communities Assisted & Memory Care is locally owned and operated.