Clark Jeary - Lincoln, NE has yet not published prices.

Review of Clark Jeary

This facility is the Best! My parents moved into their apartment the end of August 2018. From the farm in Southeast Nebraska. Ages 98 and 95. Health care is not always the best in rural area, this place has changed their life around. Dad just said he was ready to find a place as soon as we could. My wife and I did a lot of visits before deciding on Clark Jeary. This place has changed their life. Excellent care!!! Staff is great, Food is Great, Medical care is Great. Can not ask for more. Dad told me that he came here to Die!! Very sad statement for a son to hear. BUT he has never felt better. I will never regret this decision. They have both made so many new friends, can be as busy with activities as they want to be. Mom loves the library, I never knew she liked to read. Please ask for a tour if you are looking for a place for a loved one.

With a perfect location, Immanuel’s Clark Jeary is your answer for retirement living in south Lincoln. Clark Jeary’s care options include independent living, assisted living and for those affected by Alzheimer’s and dementia, compassionate memory support. Offering one-level living that provides immediate courtyard access for nearly all apartments.

Features at Clark Jeary were built with comfort and security in mind, with full-service dining experiences, maintenance-free accommodations, an easy to understand pricing structure, and more. Stop by to enjoy a game of cards or a sweet treat from our Ice Cream Parlor.