Waterford at College View - Lincoln, NE

• hospice care assistance
  • Transportation
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day
  • Availability of licensed nursing staff 24-hours per day

Older of the 2' Waterford facilities, but well staffed with stable trained personnel. Facility is nice and secure.

Christy Merritt

Thank you for taking the time to share a review about the Waterford at College View. We are always excited when visitors can share their experiences with others who may come and tour our community. Our College View location is a bit older, but we are constantly updating our campus to provide a warm, homelike atmosphere for our residents,

Care for mom

We like the care that my mom is getting here . The community is always clean and taken care. The meals are appealing. They have alot of nice activities that are offered and she is always active and participating with the other residents. We are glad to know that she is getting excellent care for a great value.

Christy Merritt

It is great to know that you feel your mom is being well taken care of. We go to great lengths to make sure our residents know they are safe, respected and loved. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are truly thankful to have the opportunity to care for your mom.

Clean and friendly!

My tour of the Waterford at College View went well, the place was very nice and clean. The staff member that took me around was very nice and knowledgeable. They did not offer me any of the meals. The reason I did not choose this community was because it was too much on the edge of town for me.

Christy Merritt

Thank you so much for taking time to visit our community. We pride ourselves on providing great customer service, so we are happy that your interaction with our staff was a pleasant one. We truly hope that you were able to find a community that was closer to where you wanted to live. Thanks again for taking the time to let us know about your experience.

Poor Staffing!

I had a scheduled tour of this community and when I had arrived for my appointment and rang the doorbell no one ever came to the door or let me in. I sat there for about five minutes and then decided to leave, it seemed very disorganized and my first not impression of the facility was not a good one.

Christy Merritt

We sincerely apologize for your bad experience and certainly understand the importance of making a good first impression. It is our intention to always provide the best service to our residents and to their guests. We are a secured facility, so it is possible that our visitors may wait for a short period of time while we are helping our residents. I do believe that if you had the opportunity to tour the facility you would have seen that our staff to resident ratio is actually one of the best in our industry.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience, honest feedback helps us know the areas that we can improve upon.

Review of The Waterford At College View - Lincoln, Ne

I enjoy visiting with my mother at this center. She seems to be happy and well cared for. The staff are excellent and are very kind to my mother, they are always saying this is their home and we are all family. I love Mary Kay, and the way she is always there to listen and is so caring of your feelings. She is such a great asset to your center. There are too many girls to name so I will say someone did an excellent job on hiring such excellent staff! Keep up the good work...

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your heart felt comments. Mary K. is a big part of making College View feel like family. Thank you for your confidence in our team in caring for your mom.

Communication From The Staff Is Great!

This was the best place we looked at from my sister and so far we like it. It is a very clean and nice looking community. I've an issue with the staff in regarding the fact my sister got the code to leave the community when I don't feel comfortable with her leaving with out someone with her, but that falls into the fact I need to make sure she is in the memory care part of the facility that is where she needs to be. I really impressed with the communication from the staff they have called me with any situation they have had with my sister and she can be difficult to handle at time. My sister does look a lot better since moving here and she feel like she is improving more. I would recommend this community it is a nice clean place.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your recommendation. We pride our selves with compassionate care for everyone that resides with us. I'm glad your sister is doing well. Thank you for the confidence in having us care for her.

Review of The Waterford At College View-Lincoln, Ne

The Waterford is an absolutely kind and caring community. We couldn't be more pleased on the care and loving support that we receive.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your gracious comments. We strive to have high level of care from our compassionate team. Thanks for entrusting us with your family!

Review of The Waterford At College View-Lincoln, Ne

I would like to say that Eric does an excellent job interacting with the residents, their family, and staff. He goes out of his way to handle all situations in a professional and compassionate way. We are so glad that Alda is there because we know that she is receiving the best of care. Thank you to everyone at Waterford!

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your time in giving your review. We are part of a larger family and want our residents to feel safe and cared for. Thank you for entrusting us.

Review of The Waterford At College View-Lincoln, Ne

Our mother has lived at The Waterford at College View for the past 3 years. We visit often and are confident that she is well cared for. The facility is clean and cheerful and the staff is always kind, dedicated, and professional.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your confidence in placing your mom with us. Our aim is to always do what's best for each of our residents as a part of our family. And, we have a great team to make that happen. Thank you!

Waterford give great care.

My mother was in Waterford at college view and had wonderful care. When she was hospitalized and needed to have a higher level of care, the CEO, Eric, was truly awesome in helping us with new arrangements. I would recommend all Waterford facilities.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your review. Eric does a great job of making sure our families are informed and involved when changes occur in the health status of one of our residents. I'm glad your mom was able to receive the care she needed. We place a high level of importance in the services we provide through our team. Thank you!

A Great Experience

From what my significant other told me they were very friendly and went above and beyond and would very highly recommend them. It only needed a little maintenance on the outside, like painting and such. It was great experience.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your review. We aim to have the best customer service. Creating a home like community within the safest environment is our goal. Come visit us again. We've have done some major updating and upgrades over the last year. Thank you!

So far things are going well.

So far things are going well. While I was there visiting I tried the food and it was wonderful. The director Eric Haider was very prompt and helpful, and is one of the things that really stands out about The Waterford.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your review. Eric does everything he can to provide the highest customer service to our families. Our aim is to have our residents feel at home, and provide care and amenities so they are safe. Thank you!

Good Respite care available in Lincoln

Kind, flexible and ever-present owner. Clean facility. Attentive helpers.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your review. The Waterford Communities Assisted Living & Memory Care is locally owned and operated. We have a great team to give the best possible care for our residents and their families. Thank you!

The premises are clean and appear to ...

The premises are clean and appear to be maintained. Lots of porches and patios for the residents to enjoy. The building has a number touch pad for entry and exit which helps with residents who have a tendency to wander. Staff are caring and helpful to resident and family. The only negative I have seen so far is the size of the rooms. They are quite small making it very difficult to include personal furniture and decorations. Have utilized this facility for a shot period of time so will see how things go.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your review. We have a great team and we aim to make this feel like home, as far as possible, for our residents and their families. Our highest priority is their safety. Though it would be difficult to change the room size, it is intentional. We want residents to be together in our gathering areas and participating in activities, not in their apartment in front of a TV the whole time. Thank you.

Overall they did pretty well.

Overall they did pretty well. In the common areas it's very clean, in the private areas sometimes they aren't able to keep up with the cleaning as quickly as I would like. They did offer some entertainment, they had bingo, and played games and things. There were no complaints about the meals. We chose them because they seemed very compassionate, and seemed to be driven more by, their patience rather than their bottom line. They were competitively priced, and it was a nice new clean building. Their company had just won, best employer for small businesses, in the city of Lincoln, rated by their employees.

Dan Klein Jr

Thank you for your review. I apologize you experienced an area that was not tidy. We place a high level of importance to keep all areas clean on a routine basis. We currently have a dedicated housekeeper which was different when you gave your review. Our focus is always centered on how to give the best and safest care for our residents. Our team does great at planning a variety of activities to involve as many residents as possible. Thank you.

Eric was very nice and prov...

Eric was very nice and provided lots of information on things that I did not think of before meeting with him. I think the staff at Waterford is excellent and would take very good care of my grandfather. I personally found the rooms to be a little small and institutional. I would want my grandfather's living quarters to be more up beat. As far as meals I like the idea that residents can eat when they feel like it and order what they want.

Dan Klein Jr

I appreciate you taking the time for a review. Eric aims to have the highest customer service experience for guests, families and residents. We have a team we are proud of and our goal is to provide our residents a home like experience in the safest possible way. Thank you!

Waterford at College View is Lincoln Nebraska's premier Assisted Living Community. There are three communities in our organization in Lincoln, Nebraska. Waterford Communities Assisted & Memory Care is locally owned and operated.