The Woodlands at Hillcrest - Lincoln, NE

The Woodlands at Hillcrest - Lincoln, NE has yet not published prices.

Review of Woodlands at Hillcrest

My dad selected the Woodlands after touring several other properties in Lincoln. He chose the woodlands because it felt like home to him. Today when I ask him how he likes it, he always says "It's wonderful." [name removed] and her team are outstanding - that includes [names removed]. Every individual is helpful and there isn't a request too big or too small. In addition, both the food and activities are outstanding. We know we made the right choice. Thank you!

Review of the Woodlands at Hillcrest

My mom moved here in November after a hospital and rehab stay. She is 89 and my dad had passed away 6 months earlier. She could no longer take good care of herself, wasn't eating, wasn't sleeping well and sat alone most of the day. Now she has gained weight (loves the food) is sleeping well and takes part in every activity she possibly can. The people are wonderful to her, very kind and caring. We are so happy we found Woodlands for her.

Review of Woodlands at Hillcrest

My grandma loves her new home

We are so pleased to have found this community for my grandma! She absolutely loves it here and her health has gotten better since her move in! That itself says so much about the staff and the services that they provide! There is constant interaction from the staff and other resident’s, which she needed! The daily activities have helped her so much! She loves attending the musical events that the woodlands holds a couple times a week! She raves about the food and the food service! She talks highly about the staff and that they’re always willing to help her when she needs it! We are so happy with everything here! If you’re looking for a place for a family member, you have to take a tour at the woodlands!

Review of The Woodlands at Hillcrest

The staff is amazing. The food is so good. The building is beautiful. Best place to live!! They have fun activities. They provide transportation to and from doctors appointments. What's not to love about this place?

Review of The Woodlands at Hillcrest

The Woodlands is an awesome place to live. The inside is decorated well, pictures are large, well chosen with human interest. The staff is kind, knowledgeable, certified and helpful, whether about meds or other living concerns. The food is prepared by a chef who’s motto is fresh is best. The menu changes each week with self seating. Programs are scheduled for entertainment. Attendance is free choice. This is such a great place, word travels quickly. Come check this out and feel welcome here

The Best in Lincoln

The Woodlands at Hillcrest is the perfect example of what an Assisted Living and Memory Care community should be. [Name removed] and her staff bring years of experience and understand what their community members need to live happily every single day.