Under remodel, so very hard to evaluate. Fair at best.

I have heard nothing but positive things about Gramercy Hill!! Great place to live, food is GREAT, staff is always helpful and go above and beyond to take care of residents!! There are always some type of activity to do!! Gramercy does a veterans breakfast to celebrate all the men and women who have served our country!! Gramercy also does a picnic every year for who every would like to attend. A car show every year ect. ect. There is always something going on. The Administrative staff is top notch, very friendly and full of knowledge about the community!! All in all outstanding facility!!

Life at Gramercy Hill

My Mom has been a resident at Gramercy since [date removed]. Of course, we had the 2-3 month adjustment period who wouldn't after living in your home for 50 years. She loves her spacious apartment that has a full sized frig in it.
The people at Gramercy are truly concerned about the well being of the clients. Gramercy has started to do some very nice updates. They have done the lobby and hallway. I am always impressed at how friendly the receptionist is she always has a smile on her face. They have recently changed their menu to help with sodium intake. Overall I would recommend Gramercy for the care of your loved one.

Not well cared for building. Employees poorly dressed, and it smelled like a nursing home.

We walked out without keeping our appointment because of the rundown condition of the lobby and the uncaring demeanor of the young lady at the front desk. Her interactions with residents left much to be desired.

Helpful Staff!!

My mother and I where interested in taking a tour of this community for her future living arrangements. When we had drove past it to go on our tour she immediately decided to not go through with it because of what the outside had looked like. It was not well maintained and it looked very outdated.

Wonderful Place!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my dad since he has made the move into this community. The property is always so clean and they do a great job maintaining all areas of the building. I can't say enough great things about the staff and the wonderful care they have provided him. He enjoys the dinning experience as well as the activities they have going on through out the day. I would recommend this place to anyone interested, we have been very pleased with the experience.

I visited this community looking for a place for my mom. I found it to be adequate, but I could not picture my mom there. It felt a little institutional.

Grandpa Loved his final home!

My grandpa lived at Gramercy Hill for the last few years until he passed away recently. My grandpa truly loved it at Gramercy Hill and I am so glad he got to spend his last few years there. He had friends that he sat with in the dining room and did activities with each week. He always seemed so happy when I would come to visit him. The thing that me and family really enjoyed about Gramercy was the staff. Each time we came to visit my grandpa there was always staff around and they were always so friendly. All the staff knew my grandpa by name and would joke around with him and talk wit him. He truly enjoyed all the staff, they always brought a smile to his face. At one point he had to go to a rehabilitation center for a month after he fell and staff from Gramercy Hill came to visit him while he was at the rehab center. That just showed us how much they cared about him. I would defiantly recommend Gramercy Hill to anyone that is looking for a place for their family. My family can not thank Gramercy Hill enough for everything they did for my grandpa.

Now, not so stressed family

My Mother's been struggling to live at home alone and we realized she needed to make a change. Due to a friend who lived at Gramercy Hill many years ago her first choice was to tour there. We were very impressed with the friendliness and affordability. We had lunch with the Sales Lady and were very pleased with the food. Mom liked the many choices they offer as she can be a picky eater. We were fortunate they had a nice studio apt that fit her needs so we decided to reserve the apt. Now Mom is looking forward to the move. The location is going to be convenient for myself and her since her Doctors are close by.

Gramercy Going down Hill

My Mother has been at Gramercy Hill for 5 years. She was very happy up until the past few months. It seems when they changed administration they changed the way they feel about the residents, now they DO NOT care. All the residents swarm into the dining room at one time, no one knows who has and hasn't eaten their meals, the manager rarely comes out of her office, and the best staff have quit. We are considering moving mom to a new place and she is on board with the move. Also, we have been hearing for years that they would update Gramercy and now we know that they will not- it's old and in need of a lot of work.

Low Quality

My sister toured this community for my mother, and her needs. From what she told me, she felt this community was lower quality, compared to the community she toured. She did not feel this was the community for my mother.

welcoming Staff!!

Things are going pretty well since I made the move into this community. The staff has made me feel very welcome and comfortable. The main areas, as well as my apartment, are kept very clean and organized. The meals are in good portions, but not what I'd call good food. They have a lot of activities available, but I don't join too much, just the bingo that goes on twice a week. They also have Christmas carols right now. The apartment I am in is comfortable, there is a lot of natural lighting with the big window the living room and 2 windows in my bedroom.

Mom is happy

My Mom is in Gramercy Hill and she loves it. The staff is so friendly and helpful and the residents are welcoming and friendly. There has only been one time that she didn't care for the meal that was served. She really enjoys the activities and outings. I would recommend this facility.

The Care is Good For My Mom

My mom is doing pretty well and I am happy with all they do. For the most part I think she likes the meals. They have options to choose from. The staff are nice and attentive. She has an nice apartment with a walk-in closet, it has a homey feeling. Once she fell and used the button to get help. An orderly came quickly to her room and helped her up. Then called me to tell me first she was fine and what had happened. I appreciated the updated.

This facility was very nice but lacked some of the atmosphere that others had. It was a little more institutional looking when you first walk in. The apartments are very nice and the services offered are excellent. The plus for this place is the ability to go from independent living to assisted living and stay in the same place. The price is also very reasonable.

Everything Is Working Out Very Well

My father is doing very well at this community. He seems to have adjusted very well to it. I really like this community, they keep everything very nice and clean. The staff is amazing and they are caring for him and his needs very well. There are many activities offered for the residents. They have med. aids, so if one care giver is busy, another one will come to help you. There is always some help if he needs it. The food is excellent, he really enjoys the meals. Everything is working out very well and I would recommend it.

Great services @ Gramercy

Staff seems to be very courteous and helpful. The food is excellent and mom likes her room very much. I highly recommend this facility.

Very impressed with the facility

The building is well kept. I'm not too familiar with the activities there. I do know they fit the various physical abilities of the people there. I loved the friendliness of the staff and the warmth of the people there that run it. I was very impressed and so was the person staying there.

Largest assisted living apartment in Lincoln

The apartments at Gramercy are large have big windows with nice views and they fill the apartment with sunshine. The food is very good with many choices. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. They allow pets, which very important for our mother.

So far it's going pretty good.

So far it's going pretty good. It's pretty clean and the staff is friendly enough. My loved one's not real thrilled with the food, and sometimes it can be kind of quiet. We don't have any major concerns though, and on the whole it's going okay.

mother in law Gramercy Hill

The only thing that we are not happy with is that the maint. man does not replace the torn screen in the living room in my motherlaws' apt.

Gramercy is great

What a fun and exciting place. Everyone there is so happy. They even put a saying on the wall when they updated the lobby that says " You can never have too much happy." My mom moved in and loves it.

Loved Gramercy Hill

If we needed to move soon we really like the Gramercy Hill location. It had all the care needs we were looking for, and that fact we had freinds that currently live there so it made it more comfortable, and the ammenities they provided were just what we were looking for.

We found them to the ideal place for my mom and her sister.

We found them to the ideal place for my mom and her sister. The food would be a four. They could maybe replace the carpets in the main dining area, they are getting a little worn. It was very accessible for us and the people were very friendly and accommodating right from the begining, they also offered the level of care that we needed.

Easy To Work With

My dad was there for independent living but the community is independent living/assited living. The activities that we were involved with I thought were great. They were very easy to work with; I really appreciated that. It was way different from another place we saw in that the deposit that you put down came off a month of rent. That was really the selling factor for me.

Stop and smell the flowers at Gramercy Hill, offering Independent Living and Assisted Living services in Lincoln, Nebraska. Located on 6 acres of luscious gardens and floral walking paths, our community invites residents to enjoy comfort and relaxation while taking advantage of exceptional services. We offer residents a vibrant lifestyle that encourages health and independence through innovative recreational, educational, health and wellness programs. Spacious apartments provide peace of mind with thoughtful safety features while also offering residents sought-after amenities and privacy.