Gardens of Clanton - Clanton, AL has yet not published prices.

Love being here.

Tara Odom

We love having you at the Gardens!

Wonderful event today.
Singers - Forgiven Heart with the Pattersons

Tara Odom

We are delighted that you enjoyed the entertainment! We have a lot of fun events and activities at the Gardens.

Review of The Gardens

Everyone at the Gardens have been wonderful. They have activities for the residents. They treat them just like a family member. They go above and beyond to help in any way they can. [Name removed] is great. It is comforting to know that my mother in law is in great hands.

Tara Odom

Thank you Pam. We are glad you feel at ease with us taking care of your mother-in-law. It is our overall focus to provide excellent care and make everyone feel like family. We appreciate your positive feedback.

Review of The Gardens

They have been wonderful to my mom. They love her so much and take great care of her. i don't ever worry about her.

Tara Odom

That's what we like to hear! Thank you Kathy, we love your mom.

Review of The Gardens

Impressed with the options offered at this facility - friendly staff.

Tara Odom

It's not every day that you hear that you have made a positive impression! Thank you for the vote of confidence.

Review of The Gardens

The Gardens has provided wonderful care for my Mom. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I appreciate them very much.

Tara Odom

We feel that your Mom deserves the very best! Thanks for the compliments.

Review of The Gardens

Everything went so well. My class loves coming and visiting with you guys thanks so much for all you have done. Great day!

Tara Odom

Thank you for bringing your class! Little visitors are the highlight of our day. We hope that you will come back soon.

Review of The Gardens

Caring personnel, small family feel, attentive to the residents, good activities.

Improvements - more fruits and vegetables.

Tara Odom

We all need more fruits and vegetable in our diet. Thank your the suggestion and the positive feedback.

Love visiting!

Tara Odom

We hope that you will visit often!

Review of The Gardens

The residents are so sweet and funny! I love how the workers/volunteers are kind and love on the residents.

Tara Odom

Some of our residence do have a great sense of humor and we enjoying laughing together. Thanks for visiting and noticing that we love everyone!

Review of The Gardens

This is a lovely community with amazing, kind staff and sweet residents.

Tara Odom

We strive to be top-notch...thank you!

Review of The Gardens

Always such a loving and caring facility. The staff is so great!

Tara Odom

We take pride in everything we do! Thank you.

Review of The Gardens

Excellent! I have visited my choir and other events. Are always top notch.

Tara Odom

Thank you for visiting our senior community and ministering to our residents.
We appreciate you saying that we provide "excellent' care and assistance to our residence. This means a lot to us!

Review of The Gardens

The staff is friendly and I feel confident in the care my mom receives.

Tara Odom

We are grateful for your vote of confidence! Thank you.

Review of The Gardens

What a great facility and staff to work with! Great place for families and residents.

Tara Odom

Thank you Jessie. We agree! The Gardens is a great place to live and to work.

Review of The Gardens

They have really nice and sweet people here. We were all treated good here. I enjoyed being with all of them.

Tara Odom

It is always nice to be surround by good people! We are glad you feel at home.

Review of The Gardens

The residents are very sweet and funny, the workers are also

Tara Odom

We think that the Gardens is a pretty friendly community. Thanks!

Review of The Gardens

The workers were great. Nice to everyone and the residents were so sweet. It's a very nice place.

Tara Odom

Thank you Kyla! We do have a warm, friendly environment here at the Gardens.

Review of The Gardens

This is a fun, great and lively place for the elderly. Everyone was very sweet, and fun. The rooms they have are lovely, everything was very lovely.

Tara Odom

We think the Gardens of Clanton is everything an assisted living should be - a caring, fun environment for seniors! Thanks for the compliments.

Review of The Gardens

Great place for the elderly to live. Beautiful facility, great staff. Always has fun activities for residents to participate in.

Tara Odom

We love bringing everyone together for the daily activities! Staying active is so important as you grow older. Thanks for recognizing our work and dedication.

Review of The Gardens

I love it here, everyone is friendly and nice and its such a good environment to be in

Tara Odom

And just as important, we love having you at the Gardens!

Review of The Gardens

Clean, neat, nice staff who are helpful. Regular meals that are hot and hearty. Variety of activities and special events. Nice facility.

Tara Odom

Thanks for noticing all of the many benefits of living at the Gardens!

Review of The Gardens

The people were nice and I enjoyed doing their makeup

Tara Odom

We loved looking at all of the "Glamor Shots!" Thank you for making our ladies feel beautiful! We hope you will plan to come back soon.

I visited the Gardens and the residents were so happy and it was so clean and organized.

Tara Odom

Thank you! What a wonderful compliment! Keeping our residents happy and satisfied is definitely our goal!

Great establishment!
Friendly staff.

Tara Odom

Thanks for the review! At the Gardens of Clanton Community, you will find a comfortable and friendly atmosphere. We are so glad you noticed.

Beautiful place. Very well organized clean. Rooms are set up very good.

Tara Odom

We appreciate the compliments. Our housekeeping and laundry services give the residents more time to socialize and pursue other fun activities.

Well organized. Friendly staff very clean. Attentive to clients. Great activities.

Tara Odom

Thank you! The Gardens of Clanton loves to keep the residents active and on the go!

Great staff, every one friendly. Residents seem very happy. Facility is clean and well maintained. The administrator is wonderful with the residents and goes out of her way for each and every one of them.

Tara Odom

The administrator and staff truly strive to exceed expectations.... we are so glad it shows! The size of our community allows for personalized attention for every one of our residents- and we wouldn't have it any other way!

[Removed] and her staff were very knowledgeable and kind with their residents. Every time I go to the Gardens of Clanton it was very clean and the residents were happy. If I had to put my loved ones it would be there.

Tara Odom

There is no better compliment than to hear someone say they would entrust our community with their loved one! Thank you!

Every one very nice. Facility also clean and beautiful.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the kind words! The staff do a wonderful job of ensuring our residents can be proud of their home!

Food service needs some improvement. Menu heavy with calories. Attention from most staff excellent! Building clean and attractive.

Tara Odom

We sincerely appreciate you providing some very positive feedback and the comment relating to our home-cooked meals. We always welcome suggestions from family members and visitors. Thank you!

It’s a very nice community with caring staff.

Tara Odom

Our caregivers are definitely special people! Thank you!

The gardens is a great community. My mom is very happy here. There are a lot of activities to keep them busy. The facility is kept very clean and the staff is awesome. They go above and beyond for each resident.

Tara Odom

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! Our residents are the heart and soul of the community and our staff do an amazing job of making sure they know it! Entrusting The Gardens with your loved one is the utmost compliment!

Very sweet and hospitable. We love the residents and [Removed]

Tara Odom

The Gardens of Clanton is definitely an example of true southern hospitality! Thank you!

My mother in law is very happy here. They provide a lot of activities for the residents. The staff is very attentive to all the resident’s needs. The facility is always clean and maintained.

Tara Odom

Thank you, Mr. Glass! Nothing makes us happier than to know that our resident's families are happy and satisfied! The Administrator and staff take pride in every aspect of care that they provide.... we are so glad it shows!

Was visiting looking for my mom, found gardens very clean and upbeat. People seem very happy and full of energy.

Tara Odom

Thank you so much! Our vibrant atmosphere is definitely a reflection of our wonderful staff and active residents!

I visit regularly and am very impressed with how [Removed] runs the gardens, very pleasant and professional.

Tara Odom

Thank you very much!!! Our administrator and staff go above and beyond to provide a clean, warm and comfortable environment for our residents and visitors!!!

This is and well run facility where the residents are happy and usually busy with activities.

Tara Odom

Happy and active... two of our favorite words! We are so pleased that you found both at The Gardens of Clanton.

Very clean, nice employees answered all questions I had. Sat on porch with residents they seem very happy and healthy.

Tara Odom

So glad you had a chance to visit with our residents!!! We are proud of the staff at the Gardens of Clanton and the care they provide. No better reflection of their hard work than happy and healthy residents!!!!

I have toured the facility and was impressed with the décor and cleanliness. The administrator seems to run the facility efficiently and entertains the residents.

Tara Odom

Thank you for touring the facility!!! Our residents always come first...each day the Gardens of Clanton provides fun and exciting activities for our residents to enjoy.

The service here are very pleasant. Medications are given each day on time. The workers are very supportive.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the feedback!!! Our staff prides themselves on providing quality care and ensuring our residents receive the necessary assistance on time!!!

We visit the facility quite often. The place is always clean and the residents look happy. The administrator is always spoiling the residents. The staff are very involved in what the residents are doing and treat them like family. From what we have witnessed, the administrator and staff treat the residents with dignity and respect. The administrator often brings the residents to our shop to eat ice cream.

Tara Odom

WOW! Thank you for this wonderful review and your kind words! We are fortunate to have a wonderful administrator and exceptional staff. They certainly know how to make the residents feel special!

This is a beautiful clean facility. The staff and administrator are very nice and respectful. I would recommend this facility to any one!

Tara Odom

Thank you for the recommendation!!! The team at the Gardens of Clanton strive to provide a clean home like environment for our residents everyday!!!!

I have an opportunity to visit the gardens once or twice a year and I absolutely love the place. It is always clean and the people that work there are extremely friendly. I look forward to going back every year!

Tara Odom

And we look forward to having you back every year! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. Nothing makes us happier than to have satisfied visitors!

Took a tour enjoyed lunch and meeting other residents. Lovely facility, [Removed] is great, very helpful and very loving to residents.

Tara Odom

So glad you enjoyed lunch with us! Our home cooked meals have put a lot of smiles on faces and our residents always enjoy company! Hope to see you again soon!

The Garden of Clanton's retirement community provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community that is ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones.