Gardens of Wetumpka - Wetumpka, AL

Gardens of Wetumpka - Wetumpka, AL has yet not published prices.

The Gardens of Wetumpka's retirement community provides an enhanced senior living environment focused on active aging - an approach that aims to maximize the quality of life and well being of seniors while fulfilling their individual needs and promoting purposeful living. Our care options and life enrichment programs allow our residents to live to their greatest potential in a community that is ideal for sharing past experiences and making new memories with neighbors, friends and loved ones.

Great place very much like home

Tara Odom

We are so glad you think so! We strive to create a home like environment that is warm and inviting!

As close to home as you can get

This place is is the perfect location. It is as close to home as you can get. I am happy with the care and services I get for my mother

Tara Odom

Wow! What a fabulous compliment! Thank you for entrusting your mother to our care. We will continue to work hard to try to exceed the expectations of our residents and families!

I have lived here for 6 years now.

Tara Odom

The Gardens of Wetumpka is fortunate to have many long standing residents! We look forward to spending many more years with you!

Very nice.

Tara Odom

Thank you for the kind words!

Well-kept place. Everything is always very well maintained and clean.

Tara Odom

Our staff truly take pride in the community. We are so glad it shows! Thank you!

The residence was clean/neat.
Personnel was nice and very polite.

Tara Odom

Thank you, Mr. Swindle. Customer service is definitely our focus. We are so glad you had a good experience with us!

Great facility! Awesome staff and residence.

Tara Odom

Thank you! Our residents and staff are our pride and joy! We are glad you enjoyed your time with them!

Well maintained and very clean. Great group of Women.

Tara Odom

Thank you so much! The staff go above and beyond to make sure the community is always looking its best!

I enjoy living here. Everyone is so nice to me.

Tara Odom

It gives us great joy to have you here! Thank you for choosing the Gardens of Wetumpka.

Such a great place for my mom. She loves the staff – the food – the beautiful facility.
I feel comfortable and secure with hand with the gardens!

Tara Odom

Thank you for the wonderful referral and for choosing the Gardens of Wetumpka Assisted Living for your mother. We are so pleased that you feel confident about your decision to move here.

Just like family everyone is so caring and congenial. The food is more than all can eat.

Tara Odom

We are pleased you like our home-like environment and southern cooking. We sincerely appreciate your positive review and comments about our staff.

The staff and administrator top and great and helpful at all times.

Tara Odom

What a nice compliment! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

It is wonderful I have invite and my entire church to come. I love it everyone is wonderful and decided on my own to come.

Tara Odom

We are always pleased when a resident invites her friends to the Gardens! What a blessing that you have selected our assisted living community as your new home.
Thank you for choosing the Gardens of Wetumpka.

Wonderful place and are proved that my sweet ([Removed]) is so very well taken care of.

Tara Odom

We are very pleased that your family member is happy at the Gardens of Wetumpka. Thank you for kind remarks and five star review.

Love the Gardens, Love Wetumpka! We never have any complaints.

Tara Odom

It is always wonderful to hear that you are loved! We love Wetumpka too, especially our neighbors on Country Club Drive. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Best place possible. Hands down!

One of the absolute best places we have come across. Our mother has been there almost a year now and could not be happier! She loves the numerous activities, meals, and kind staff. They even let her bring her cat along!!!! I highly recommend for anyone looking! I'll even attach a link to assist your process! [removed]

Tara Odom

Thank you so much for your wonderful review... We could not be happier than to know that our families are comfortable and our residents are happy! Our staff is dedicated to making every day enjoyable and we are so pleased that your mother was able to bring her fur baby along. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Good Place For My Mom

Everything is pretty well for my mother here at this community. She seems to adjusted well to it. So far I'am pleased with all they have done for us. It is a nice place with kind people.

Tara Odom

We always enjoy hearing that a new resident is adjusting well. Thank you for choosing the Gardens of Wetumpka Assisted Living. We hope to meet your mom's needs and to help her feel at home.

This is a great Place!

Tara Odom

We are so glad you feel this way! Thanks for the 5 star review.

Great Place!

Tara Odom

Thanks for the compliment!

Very nice professional staff.

Tara Odom

Thank you! We try to learn each person's specific interest, abilities, past history and daily routine. It is a rewarding job.

This place is great!

Tara Odom

We appreciate your vote of confidence!

very great people

Tara Odom

Thanks, we appreciate your review!

very great people

Thank you!

good.

Thanks

vary nice i would send my mom and dad here

Tara Odom

What a nice thing to say! We would love the opportunity to spoil your mom and dad. Thanks for compliment.

Very Clean

Tara Odom

Thanks for noticing! Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service is included in the rent.

I serve with the local fire service. We have been here on several calls and the staff has always been very knowledgeable of the facility.

Tara Odom

Thank you for your kind remarks. Our 24-hour onsite staff is prepared to handle accidents and emergencies. We appreciate your support!