GARDENS AT KINGMAN THE - Kingman, AZ

GARDENS AT KINGMAN THE - Kingman, AZ has yet not published prices.

Not the best!

My loved one was in this community for rehab a while ago, and it was not a good experience. She had been there for 3 days and they still had not done a single treatment. They also took away her walker and gave her a wheelchair, she had never used a wheelchair. She could not even get to the bathroom.

These guys are a joke

I went to the Gardens after a stroke disabled my right hand, just my hand. When you push the help button, you might wait as long as an hour before they bother to find out if there is something wrong!!!! Their rehab is a joke, too. I was given one hour a week of Physical Therapy. Of that, 30 minutes was spent on my right leg (which has always functioned perfectly) 15 minutes on speech therapy (also not necessary) and the last 15 mins on my hand. I was stuck almost a month, I'm now in a place where they are concentrating on my hand. an hour a day. I almost have my hand back to normal. I should be able ti go home Friday. If I was still at The Gardens I'd still be half crippled! DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!!