Garden Villas - Town and Country, MO

Clean and bright

The community was very clean and bright. The staff were so friendly and inviting. My mother is on a budget and the rates for the apartments were just in line with what she could afford. Bryan did s great job showing us what the community has to offer. I will be back to let my mother take a more in depth look.

The one bedroom apartment was lovely. Very open, clean and bright. Prior to coming, we were "wined & dined" and made to feel welcome! After her arrival, my mother was NEVER introduced to ANYONE or made to feel part of the community. The administrators NEVER welcomed her or visited her to see if she had any needs/concerns. We were not given any guidelines or "rules". The most helpful and truly impressive staff members were the 2 maintenance men who were absolute dreams!!! They made every attempt to make mom feel like her apartment was home. After 3 weeks, Mom wanted to leave, and just as the welcome was, so was the departure. NO ONE came to say "goodbye"!!

Bryan Hudacek

Thank you for taking time to comment about your mother's short stay at Garden Villas. We work very hard to bring our residents out of their apartments and enjoy the vast amenities our community has to offer. We pride ourselves in upholding our philosophy of Love, Care and Understanding. We are concerned that your experience did not meet your satisfaction. Please feel free to call or stop by, so that we may address your concerns.

Bryan

Review of Garden Villas - Town & Country, MO

This community is extremely friendly + caring. Facility is clean and updated. Staff professional and helpful.

Bryan Hudacek

We are so glad to have your mother as a Resident. She is always out and about with her friends enjoying activities. We could not be happier having her as part of the Delmar Gardens Family!

over budget and did not have positive feeling about staff when at facility

Bryan Hudacek

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to comment about your visit to Garden Villas. We pride ourselves in upholding our 50 year philosophy of Love, Care and Understanding. We are concerned that your visit did not meet your satisfaction and would like to talk with you about this so we may address it right away. As a family-owned business, the warmth and caring towards our dear residents, staff and guests to our community is at the forefront. Please feel free to call me or stop by and ask for me, Bryan Hudacek or Wendy Weck, our Assistant Director.

Warm regards,
Bryan
Director

Met with Activities Dir, Linda, because Wendy was at a corporate function. It is also an older facility but near where I live. It has been well maintained and updated. I am going back today to tour with Wendy because I have a lot of questions that I was sure Linda could not answer. Pluses are it's near to me, Apt sizes are good, have either balconies or patios, rates are reasonable, all inclusive rates, on site bank, mailboxes serviced by USPS not staff, longevity of staff. Negatives are no w/d in apts and no transitional memory care available

They have a very caring staff..

They have a very caring staff. They gotten to know the family as much as they know my loved one. I can't say anything negative about the Garden Villas. They are sensitive to needs. The location is good. She is happy with the food. The parking is fine. We are just very pleased. Everything has been great. I would very highly recommend the Garden Villas to anyone. It's a really nice community. Five stars on everything.

Great job to Garden Villas.

We visited a number of complexes when looking for a place for my Mother to call home. Garden Villas certainly fills that need. The building and grounds are very nicely kept. The staff is all helpful and friendly. My Mother really loves her choice of apartments.
We would recommend Garden Villas to anyone seeking pleasant surroundings and pleasant people.

Great job to Garden Villas.

Wendy Weck

We are pleased to see that your visit and move to Garden Villas was so positive that you wanted to share it on line! Our staff and residents will be happy to hear the impression we all made. As a 50 year old family-owned company, our philosophy of love, care, and understanding is reflected in everything we do, ensuring a warm, friendly and caring environment. On behalf of Garden Villas, thank you for giving us the privilege of caring for your mother.

Wendy Weck, Administrator

Review of Garden Villas - Town and Country, MO

Professionally performed very informative, could answer all the questions. Well done!

Bryan Hudacek

Your mother is absolutely amazing and we are so glad she is part of Garden Villas. Her warm smile and kind heart make her a true joy!

Wonderful place!

They do a fabulous job here! I could go on and on about how great they are! she gets so much personal attention here, they are just all over her. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and the staff are so friendly. They even do a great job with the food! I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Review of Garden Villas - Town & County, MO

Garden Villas offered a 3 day and 3 night visit to try it out. They were the only retirement center to offer this. The 3 days went quickly, and I enjoyed every minute! OUTSTANDING STAFF!!

Wonderful staff. It is easy to see that they care about the residents and each other.

Wendy Weck

Thank you for noticing the compassion we have for one another. Our Garden Villas family is quaint, which allows residents and staff to develop a closeness and become life long friends. It is very clear by the many smiles in the hallway, we have a phenomenal team!

Wendy Weck, Administrator

A second home

I visited many retirement centers in St.Louis County but only one was outstanding. I immediately felt like this was home with such a loving staff and the many friendly residents. Activities are abundant covering all interests. This is a gem.

PLEASE CALL COMMUNITY DIRECTLY AT:
314-434-2520
THIS COMMUNITY IS NO LONGER AFFILLIATED WITH SENIOR ADVISOR OR A PLACE FOR MOM.