Stonecrest of Town & Country - Town and Country, MO

Stonecrest of Town & Country - Town and Country, MO has yet not published prices.

Cannot recommend Stonecrest of Town and Country

We cannot recommend Stonecrest at Town and Country for the following reasons:
* Our Mom experienced indigestion like symptoms her first night in and, as she has a pacemaker, we had to ask the nurse on duty three times to go examine her to rule out heart trouble as the nurse wanted to chalk it up to anxiety.
* Her emergency call light went unfixed for over 24 hours and we learned that our Mom had to stand at her door calling for help.
* She was put to bed in dirty street clothes when there were clean pajamas in clear sight.
* The facility lacks adequate parking.
*Our concerns were met with defensiveness - statements such as we love our residents, that doesn't sound like our staff etc. were made instead of listening, understanding and conveying a quality and risk control plan to ease our worries.
We checked our Mom out after 7 days.

Beautiful and modern facility

The main reason why I picked this facility for my Father is that I liked how all of the residents were always engaged in something and not just sat a table or lying around. Everyone here is very friendly and it’s a very beautiful building. It’s very clean and the décor is modern. It’s nice but it isn’t overly formal. For activities they offer things like trivia games, gatherings, exercise classes, and holiday celebrations. I would recommend this facility to other families.

A good community

Dad seems to like the food and they offer a good variety. The staff have been helpful and friendly. The community is clean and the outside looks like a five star hotel. They have a calendar full of activities. They seem to offer a higher level of care. I would recommend this community.

At The Time, They Were Too New

I saw a beautiful community with chandeliers and glass decoration. The community is painted gray but my parent got the feeling of coldness from the color. They just opened it with very few residents in the Memory Care and that was a bit unsettling to me. At the time the staff didn't seem like they were in tuned and they didn't really know each other.

Good Experience for Us in This Community

My mother is doing well since her move to this facility. It is a nice facility, and I'am comfortable with her move here. They are taking good care of her. and her needs. The staff was very helpful with the move in process. It has been a good experience for us in this community. I would recommend it to my family, and friends.

Stonecrest Senior Living is proud to announce our newest community opening early 2017 in the exclusive St. Louis suburb of Town & Country, MO.

Inspired by the warmth & prominence of the area, Stonecrest of Town & Country will set a new standard in Senior Living. The upscale, elegant community will feature a variety of outdoor living spaces, an active bistro, theater, fitness center and more. Residents will enjoy beautifully appointed suites, a calendar full of activities and outings, an award winning dining program and much more all within a vibrant community full of life. When complete, Stonecrest of Town & Country will be comprised of 60 private apartments in Assisted Living including studio suites, one-bedroom suites and two bedroom suites. Stonecrest of Town & Country will have 26 suites within a specially designed Memory Care neighborhood with a wonderful & secured courtyard.

Individual choice and personal preferences are paramount! Our individually tailored programs provide the stability and safety needed for the independence our residents desire. We strive to enhance your experience with special attention to customizing our support around your lifestyle. Our mission is to provide loving support in a vibrant, world class community. We are proud of the naturally engaging warmth you feel here at Stonecrest of Town & Country! But, don’t take our word for it, come see for yourself!