Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care - Creve Coeur, MO

Beautiful and had a wonderful tour guide., Hard decision. Its between this one and Sunrise.

Samantha McCue

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a wonderful tour! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Free bus trips

My brother and I worked with deciding to where our mother would reside. [Removed] from A Place for Mom assisted us by giving us a list of names to go tour. My mother immediately chose this location because it is near her home town and the other places were a bit father out than she wanted. It turned out that it is the right place for our mother and she is enjoying her time there (she lived there for 6 weeks now). At first she was a bit hesitant, but after a while she adjusted well. The staff is very nice, attentive, and the tenants as well were very inclusive. By this time from her first day she does activities and has a table that she eats at with friends that she met. The food there is excellent and I have not heard of anyone there that had experienced a bad meal. They have a great selection and the atmosphere has a nice restaurant feel. They do activities at least once a week. I know that they do bus trips; the tenants would sign up and go on bus trips that would go to a number of places. They might go to a park, a historical part of town, sometimes places to do shopping, or somewhere to go get lunch. Recently they went to a place to enjoy Halloween decorations. They just go to a variety of places. Sunday morning they have a trip to go to a church since they don’t do service on site. The bus driver joins them and they come back as a group and my mother just thought that was really nice. It was all included with no extra cost. I would recommend this place to others. However, there was only one main drawback. They don’t have any grounds to speak of. The physically setting is nice and the building itself, but there was no grass or tress. Since this place was in a suburban area there wasn’t really anything to look at if you were to talk a walk outside. But the facility itself was still a nice place.

My tour

The people I met at this community were friendly and knowledgeable. This community looked clean and they do allow pets.

My tour

The people we met were nice. This is a beautiful community and the room they showed us was lovely. The room was a little farther away from the dining room than we would have liked. This community seemed to be more for independent residents.

Great facility. Very light and bright. Not too huge that it would be hard to get around. Amazing room. Loved the fact that Physical Therapy room is very visible and accessible to residents. [Removed] is lovely..

Samantha McCue

Hello there, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! We do our best to make sure our residents receive the highest level of care possible. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Very good - with eyes open

My only real concern is that in the first 2 weeks of my Uncle's residency, "the ball was dropped" on several aspects of his care plan which then required multiple conversations with management in order to clarify problems and seek solutions.

I feel very optimistic this will all work out - and I find CCALM to be a first-class place :)

I liked it very much!

I really liked the Creve Coeur Assisted Living because there were truly no hidden charges and no additional fees on the bill if my loved one would have moved in. [Removed] was very nice and explained things very well.

My fathers care

This a great community for great care. The staff is outstanding and friendly. We liked that this is the new community with a good location for me to see my father. He is the offer to join in with the activities when they offered. I like knowing that he is under great care and I would recommend other families to look into the community for a loved one.

Outstanding Care for mom

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting here. She is liking the trips here and the activities that are offered to her with other residents.. My mom. is happy with the atmosphere here. She is liking all of the meals that are available and the variety. The community is very clean and maintained. I have recommended this community to other families

Not All That Glitters

Were promised a lovely assisted living apartment and at last minute was told my dad was going to have to go to Memory Care due to concerns about him walking out which was a concern of mine as well but my father obviously was not placed correctly. He still has good thinking skills and thrives on stimulating conversations, reads the paper every day and is still working part time at 90 years old. That being said, i don't deny that his memory is failing and all the signs and characteristics of Alzheimer's has begun to surface.The floor he was on was on lock down, no one to talk to, food terrible, door to his apartment not able to lock and people wandering in and out of his room! Consequently I had to hire outside sources to help e keep an eye on him AND take him out when he was losing his mind being locked up. This is what i paid $8.000.00 for the first month! Finally after much calling and getting VOYCE involved and 2 assessments, it was determined that he was eligible for Assisted Living. Another expense to pay movers a second time. So i am hoping things will smooth out now that he is on the Assisted Living floor. ON A GOOD NOTE>>>I want to also add that the workers on each floor as well as the servers in the dining room have been awesome!! Very personable and have taken excellent care and attention whenever I have spoke to them and/or have observed their interaction with the residents. It is because of them that I still have hope that this place will work out.
Thank you for reading and taking my thoughts into serious consideration.

Nicely kept community!

The community at Creve Coeur Assisted Living is wonderful! I viewed other communities in the area and they just didn't measure up to Creve Coeur. My loved one is doing great since the move to the community. The staff are doing a wonderful job caring for my loved one. My loved is enjoying the variety of meals and activities offered.

Great Place and comfortable.

This is a very friendly atmosphere. Very nice place and really clean. Good Food and cooked great. Like the washer and dryer in the bathroom area.

Home sweet home!

Mom is doing very well since moving into Creve Coeur Assisted Living. The staff have been wonderful with the transition. We are very satisfied with the level of care that they give to my mom. They offer a variety of meal options and she is enjoying the food. I would recommend Creve Couer Assisted Living to family and friends!

I would recommend Creve Coeur!!

My mom lived in this community for about 2 weeks before she had a stroke and had to go to the hospital. The community is clean and well maintained. There has been no complaints about the food. The staff were wonderful. She started taking a computer class and we hope once she gets out of rehab she will be able to return to the community.

Pleasant Tour

My Tour with the community went very well. The community looked great, everything was nice and clean. This was the first community I toured, and I was very impressed. The staff and residents were very friendly and welcoming. It was a very pleasant tour with nice people.

Nice place

Overall our experience with Creve Coeur Assisted Living has been a good one. We are satisfied with the care and service they provide.

No complaints so far.

So far so good. Maintenance is good. No complaints so far. The parking could be a little easier. The billing has been pretty smooth. Maybe there could be a few more activities in the memory care area.

Beautiful new facility, Shirley was very hospitable and helpful. Unfortunately, it is in a very urban area with little or no greenspace, and little farther from me to get to quickly. Apts have W/D, a big plus, med management is an additional $450 per month although Rates per month for the apts are reasonable for this area. Memory care avail.

residents seem to like it very well

At Creve Coeur Assisted Living a lot of the residents seem to like it very well. This facility has only been open since January and it's already full. I have a life long friend that is my neighbor here. That is really nice to have people I know living around me. Overall it has been a great experience so far.

We have been happy with them so far.

We have been happy with them so far. I don't have any major complaints at this time. It's clean and the staff is friendly. The food is good, and there are plenty of activities to do. I'm glad we went with this.

Looks like a Resort

I have placed my husband at the Creve Coeur Assisted Living. He will be moving in there on the 30th. We signed the lease yesterday. It looks like a resort or hotel. It is very clean and wonderful. So far I am very pleased. I can't rate the care services or activities because he does not live there yet. We have only toured this community. I would also like to rate "A Place for Mom 5 stars. They have been a big help!

very good

My mom has been there at Creve Coeur Assisted Living for only about two months so far, but thus far the experience has been good. They are brand new and there are a few things still being worked out.

The experience has been very good, all the way from touring the facility to the process of getting moved in. The only critique I have is that things are a bit disorganized, but I really think that is due to the newness.

I looked at seven facilities in the area and feel very confident that I chose the right one with Creve Coeur Assisted Living!

Memory Care Unit

The rooms are clean, laundry is done on time. The staff in the memory care unit are willing to work with client as well as resident. Ask us what she likes and doesn't and will assist with meal if need resident needs help cutting food on plate.

Welcome to Creve Coeur Assisted Living & Memory Care, a socially active retirement community with 100 senior apartments located in Creve Coeur, MO, just west of St. Louis. Here you or your loved one will receive help with daily living and any needed support for dementia—along with chef-prepared meals, concierge services, and a full slate of social and wellness activities.

Located in west St. Louis County, near Olive Blvd. and Interstate 270, our community is within minutes of everything the city of Creve Coeur has to offer—seven parks, a golf course, more than a dozen churches, plus chic specialty stores, upscale restaurants, and art and cultural attractions.