Provision Living at West County - Saint Louis, MO

Provision Living at West County - Saint Louis, MO has yet not published prices.

This is a lovely place with a holistic approach to senior living. I love the thought of all levels of cognitive ability interacting. The facility is fresh and people were everywhere interacting. Pricing is all inclusive based upon room type, no changes based upon levels of care. This is a top notch facility!

Gorgeous Place!

Provision Living at West County is a gorgeous place. The atmosphere is very calm and pleasant. It is very clean and well-kept. All of the staff that I have come into contact with are wonderful and very professional. The food they offer is excellent, I have dined here often with my parents. They provide a wide variety of healthy choices but be prepared to wait if you order something other than the meal planned. You could wait up to a half hour for your meal, even if it's a cheese sandwich.
There are plenty of activities that the staff
encourages the residents to participate.
My dad's room is beautiful, it has a view of the courtyard where they have BBQ,s, and activities outside. I would highly recommend this community to others.

Accommodations are beautiful. Difficult to decide, since it is brand new and no one had moved in yet. We absolutely loved the court yard. Concerned about the layout for rooms with a shared bathroom since people with memory issues can wander at night. No one would know that the person was wandering into the other persons room and possibly disturbing their sleep. Rooms are small, but the rest of the facility is beautiful. Unable to meet employees and see the facility being used.