Alpine Meadows - Meridian, ID

No independent living

Brother-in-law is happy here

We helped my brother-in-law get settled in this nice community. We like the fact it is a smaller place, the overall atmosphere is homey. And they give you more one on one attention. They feed him 3x a day and the food seems to be good. He has a nice small apartment it stays clean. They try to engage him in the daily activities but not his thing really. The director here is good. I would recommend this community.

Really Nice, but It's in a Busy Area

I toured at Alpine Meadows, and I really liked the community itself. It's a small place, and the manager was a lovely person. It's really nice inside, but it is near a pretty busy road. There is just too much traffic that can be heard even inside to rooms there. I just know my loved one wouldn't get any peace and quiet there.

Too Quite Of A Community

We toured this communit and it was very nice.The inside was very clean and well maintained very pretty. The staff was friendly and helpful while on our tour. However, we didn't think this was going to be a good fit for my grandmother in matching her personality. The community seemed a little too quiet not too much activity going on with the residents.

When Seeing the Community

I thought they were a nice and clean community. I did not see any problems and the person who gave me the tour was on time and professional. I was just looking for a place that was convenient for me to travel around.

Warm and Welcoming

My dad had stayed here previously and so when he came back he was so thrilled at the warm welcome back he received from everyone at Alpine Meadows. Even previous residents welcomed him back. The activities director is very interactive and energetic with all of the residents. They go and see movies, go on tours, they have mini-programs, go out to lunch. I can't say enough good things about Alpine Meadows, the nurses, staff, cooks, and the aides are all wonderful! The food is great! It has certainly eased the stress on me and my dad. It is a newer building and looks beautiful on both the outside and inside. They decorate for all of the holidays which gives it a very homey feel!

My brother's good care

I like the care at this community for my brother. The staff are outstanding and very attentive to her needs. He is liking the menu and the great variety to choose from. The community is clean and a great enviroment. The activities are helpful for him to be active with the other residents, but at this time he is not participating. We would recommend the care and value to other families

Perfect fit for my mother!!

My mother just made the move into this community and I think its going to be the perfect fit for her. Her apartment is wonderful with large windows and she is allowed to have her cats with her. I really liked that there are three different lounge areas for the residents and families, they definitely have enough room for everyone to be comfortable. They have an overall very warm welcoming and cozy feeling throughout the entire building and I would definitely recommend this community.

Mom's Care

This is a good community for families wanting good care for loved onces. The staff is very nice and very helpful to my mom. She is happy with the food and variety. They offer her alot of activities to choose from to keep active. A clean atmosphere for her to enjoy.

very good care

My husband is being taken very good care of at Alpine Meadows. Any time he needs anything, he does not have to wait long at all for assistance. The food is very good, as is the service. They are very well organized. The activities are very good, although my husband chooses not to participate in them. All in all I am very satisfied and happy that he got in there. They are very willing to help with anything, and great at communicating and helping out any time there are any small issues or questions.

Smaller atmosphere. Cozy. Nice size rooms.

We have been very pleased so far.

We have been very pleased so far. The staff is very friendly, and it's very clean. They seemed pretty comparable in price to another place that was roughly the same size. The food is good. The activities are good. They can't always be in the room with them, and sometimes it can take a minute to get to him, but I don't know how that compares to other places. I really don't have anything negative to say, or anything that needs to be improved or done better.

Scot spent the first half h...

Scot spent the first half hour of our tour explaining many things about assisted living in general, what to look for, Medicaid, levels of care, etc. he also told us of some of the unique things about Alpine Meadows. He then showed us every floor plan in his facility, just knocking on resident's doors, visiting them for awhile and then asking to see their room. All the residents we met seemed genuinely happy. A smaller facility, it had a very homelike atmosphere with so many activities going on. I was especially impressed with the Buddy visits for residents to get to know each other as well as the many service project activities for the community and the activities involving the families of the residents. I also appreciate the wireless emergency response system and a fulltime nurse on staff. It is definitely a place I could be comfortable with for my mom.

Couldn't Care for Diabetes

They were not going to be able to take care of my mom’s diabetic needs. At that time she was using a diabetic pump and they just were not really willing to figure out what all that meant. My sister and I sat down and wrote out a list of the criteria we were looking for and mom’s diabetes was number one on the list of criteria. She was fine at the moment but we don't know what kind of care she would need for that in the future and we wanted to be prepared for that.

Smiles and Happiness

It is a great community. They could use a little more activities but it also is a smaller community. The atmosphere just felt right. The staff was very good and we saw smiles and happiness on everyone faces. The care takers really listen to the residents and really want to care for them. We think it is a great community and would recommend it to anyone.

Love that the facility is new & fresh!

Love that the facility is new & fresh!

Seems open and bright. Rooms seem sma...

Seems open and bright. Rooms seem small. Skype available. Transportation to dr., shopping. $500 discount for June & July if sign up in June. Will pay moving costs.

Breathtaking view of Bogus Basin in t...

Breathtaking view of Bogus Basin in the surrounding Boise Foothills. 2 living rooms with fire place.

Our new facility is built with some of the newest technology. It is beautifully landscaped with a walking path around the campus. There is an outside patio for dining in the summer, or just enjoying the view. The location provides easy access to the freeway, hospital and doctors. This location makes it easy for friends and family members to come and visit their loved ones, and enjoy either of our 2 spacious living rooms with a fireplace and big screen tv. They can also enjoy the formal dining room or library. You won't want to leave without taking in the breathtaking view of Bogus Basin in the surrounding Boise Foothills.