Spring Creek Boise LLC - Boise, ID

Spring Creek Boise LLC - Boise, ID has yet not published prices.

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all of my questions. It seemed to be nice and clean. It was a newer building. It was bigger and more expensive. It would have been further from my sister. They seemed professional here. Just not a good fit.

Spring Creek Edgewood Boise

When I was looking at facilities for my husband, it was really important that I find a place close to me and also that had a memory care unit. This facility is quite amazing. I knew this would be the place when I walked in. The staff always pays close attention to my husband as well as all the other residents. They get to know everyone and they interact with them. The facility itself feels like home and it's really spacious. It really appealed to me. All of the activities are great. They have tours to see the sites, arts/crafts, bingo, musical events, and therapy dogs. It's an amazing place and I highly recommend Spring Creek Edgewood Boise.

I have toured and will not use for my...

I have toured and will not use for my mother, a possible for my husband.

Enjoy just the right level of care in Edgewood’s warm, home-like assisted living community in American Falls. It is the ideal combination of living spaces, care and amenities to promote residents’ health and well-being.