Gabriel Assisted Living - Centennial, CO

Lovely Couple, this house was just not right for our needs.

They Are Not Suitable For Anyone

The couple that runs it seems like they are doing it for one reason, to get money. They say untrue things and have zero activities. The food is a terrible diet for anybody, hot dogs and ice cream. They want you to stay in the room and be quiet. They can't be understood because of their accent.

Excellent Care Services

The level of care that they gave my father-in-law was just exceptional. I mean they really did care for him and he really did like them there at Gabriel Assisted Living. I think the service that they give is excellent,

Very, Very Good

They were just very, very good. It was pretty much the end of life for my mother in law, so at that point in time Gabriel Assisted Living was just very good. I really do have no complaints about the place.

Very nice place!

We've had a great experience with Gabriel Assisted Living. The staff are friendly, helpful, and extremely patient. They go to great lengths to take care of the people who live here, and are very attentive to their needs and state of mind. I think they do a fantastic job here, and I would recommend them to others looking into care in the area!

Very nice smaller community

They do a great job at Gabriel Assisted Living. It is a small community, and the residents really get a lot of individual, personalized service. The home itself is nice looking, well kept, and clean, and the staff are all very friendly and personable.

pleasantly surprised

I really think they have done a great job. It has been a very smooth transition for my uncle, and it feels like a very warm and comfortable place for him.

One area that they are kind of lacking is with the activities. There's not much going on there and they could certainly do some enhancements.

Other than that we have really been pleasantly surprised with the experience at Gabriel Assisted Living.

Love it!

I love it there. The people are wonderful. I love it – it’s so much better than a nursing home. It’s like you’re going to someone’s home. I know they have games, puzzles, and stuff like, but I don’t think my mom really has participated much so far. I think they’re very caring individuals - they’re very good to family members – always keeping us informed.

Excellent Living Center

Our first meeting was exceptional. Very impressed with the staff. Thank You

We did not feel they are pr...

We did not feel they are properly trained for memory care patients, especially those needing constant cueing.