Peregrine Senior Living at Aurora - Aurora, CO

Peregrine Senior Living at Aurora - Aurora, CO has yet not published prices.

Peregrine - a new faciity to consider

The care takers at Peregrine are excellent. They truly care about the residents. Activities for the residents are mixed to include mental, social, and physical challenges - a good balance. Although the sales person said that Comcast was available for the residents, it still has not been installed and this has been a disappointment. There has been some turnover of staff that is disconcerting as well.

Peregrine is very good at including family members in activities.

It would be good if they had a standard meeting with individual families at least quarterly to review what is going on.

I did not like this community. They did not have enough staff to take care of the residents. The director did not know what was going on with the staff. My father's care was badly. The community was clean and very beautiful. They did not take care of his personal care. My father was left alone and his care was the worse. I can not recommend this community to anyone for care

Care and kindness for mom

This is a nice community for care. We like the cleanliness of the community. The menu is nice and a good variety of meals. We do wish that they had phones in the room so that I can call. She is able to have cable and we find that helpful. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

A Home away from Home

I had to put my husband into a Respite facility while I traveled out of town. This is a new facility and has the feel of a lodge. There is no TV in the bedroom because they encourage the residents to socialize with other residents or staff. All rooms are wired for TV if necessary, but this works really well. When I got back in town I immediately stopped by to let my husband know I was back, and there was a large group of residents around a big table having a pizza party. There are a lot of areas for groups or family to sit around a TV or a cozy area by the fireplace or game tables. I can't say enough about this facility.

Beautiful place, nice staff, a great place to start. We think we've found a perfect place for mom.