Assured Assisted Living 7 - Parker, CO

very good

They were very loving and my father received very good care at Assured Assisted Living 7. He did have a stroke at the beginning of his stay which the staff did not realize at first, but I understand considering the level of care training their staff members have and what should be expected. All in all it was a very good experience and I would recommend the place.

Very nice community!

Overall I've been very pleased with how things are going with Assured Assisted Living! It's a nice looking community, they do a great job keeping everything clean and well kept. The staff are all very friendly and professional, and they really put a lot of effort into reaching out and forming a bond with their residents. I'd like to see them have a bit more variety when it comes to the activities, and more activities catered to residents with specific care needs.

Wonderful care

I'ts fabulous, I'm so happy to have my dad there. That said, I might be changing him just because my parents are both so miserable, they want to be together so badly but mom absolutely doesn't want to move to assured, she doesn't need that yet. I'm very happy with him there, I think my dad is getting wonderful care, the's fully cathetered and he's pulled it out 4 times since he's been there and they've been really good with that. They call 911 and call me to clear that, the caregivers there are very good.
I'm very happy with it, my dad is not at all happy, he keps asking when he's getting out of this place, mom calls it a dungeon, but it's secured and that's what he needs. They will not allow mom to take dad out, I have to be there, but I could leave dad there and be very happy.