Peakview Assisted Living & Memory Care - Centennial, CO

Beautiful facility but small communication issue

I toured this facility while looking for a place for my Father. This is a brand new facility and it is just beautiful. The atmosphere here is very warming and positive. From management to the caregivers, they always address the residents by name. They really made it feel more like a family. The facility itself is nice, clean, and has a lot of room. The marketing director who gave us the tour was friendly and honest. Unfortunately, they declined my Father and they did not tell us until we called them. There was just a small communication issue with following up. I would recommend other families to tour this community.

A Great Place For My Mom

My mom says she is happy being at Peakview. She loves the food and the activities. I think the community is great. The community is very clean and wonderful. The staff are nice too. We picked this community for being newer and having bigger apartments in comparison to other places.

Satisfied with his stay!!

My husband was recently at this community for a short respite stay and I would recommend it to anyone. The staff where friendly and I was comfortable with the care he was provided. He had no complaints about the meals and enjoyed participating in a few of the activities they had available. I would defiantly bring my husband back to this place if he had to another short stay.

Tour was informative, however, they did not have an available room for my Dad, so we did not pursue.

Family Community

The caregivers at Peakview really care for the residents and treat everyone with individual respect and kindness. You know you're in a good place when everyone knows your name and says hi with a genuine smile.

Tour for care

I toured this community for my mother's care. The staff were very nice and able to answer the questions we had on the care given. The rooms were private and very nice. They offer a nice variety of good meals. They would of offered nice activiites for her to participate. We would recommond this community to other families

Starting Out Great

Their location is in a great spot for the family and the community is brand new. The move-in was smooth and she liked the place. They are in control of her medication and help with her dementia. I love Peakview and what they are doing for the residents is great. The staff are great and phenomenal.

Worth taking a look at

This looked like a nice community when we visited. The staff I met seemed nice. They allow pets at this community. This community offers assisted living as well as memory care and we were looking for a memory care only community.

Special Care

This is a nice community and we were happy to see the community to be clean and well taken care of. I like the staff and the environment, The food is good, but they did not understand he had a special need for his meals. They do offer activities for those who want to stay active. I would over all recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

A Much Better Experience

My mom is doing well and in a much better community.
everything is very likable and enjoyable. The people, the food, the extra activities. It worked out very well and is a perfect fit.

Loving it at Peakview

My Mother has been at Peakview since October of 2015. She loves it there and the people who assist her are amazing. They give her excellent care and lots of hugs and they're never too busy to help. The facility is beautiful and everything is brand new. The food is delicious and Michael, the chef, is always cooking up fabulous meals. There is so much variety on the menu. The activities are wonderful and varied. We could not be more pleased with Peakview.

When my mom was in need of assisted living I learned of a new residence that was opening called Peakview. We went to the open house and learned everything Peakview had to offer and it was at that time I met the Director of Community Relations. She was extremely helpful, compassionate and met with me in confidence outside the bathroom facilities so I could put a down payment on a future move in date. She was understanding and supportive during that difficult day and continued to be patient, helpful, supportive, compassionate for the next six months until my mom moved into Peakview. She was my strength during those difficult months. Once my mom moved in we met other staff members and were greeted with friendliness, respect, and comfort. The staff provided an environment of safety, happiness, and a true caring attitude. They came and got mom for entertainment, activities, meals, and just being involved with other residents. They respected the entire building as her new home. It was an extremely difficult seven months for my mom with the numerous emotions she went through giving up her home and independence. It was less then 24 hours after mom moved into Peakview that she smiled and said to me I love it here it already it feels like home

A Refreshing, Positive and Protective Environment!!!

Peakview's memory care has been a fantastic, caring, supportive environment for my wife's mother.

We have experienced, in another facility, the downside of a beautiful building that promised everything and delivered nothing. Peakview has been the opposite experience for us. They care about their residents (and the resident's families) and respond in quick fashion to any observations and/or concerns that may arise. There is a human element and warmth in Peakview's care for my wife's mother that we found missing elsewhere.

It has been almost five months since we moved her in and Peakview continues to provide timely communication and authentically cares about what we, as family members, see and observe regarding the care of our mother. I can't say enough about how timely they are in responding to conversations we have with any caregiver in the facility. They also have doctors who specialize in geriatric care, not just physician's assistants, see her on a regular basis in the comfort of her own room. That is an incredible benefit and very comforting.

The staff members in the memory care are all caring, attentive, kind and compassionate people who are working there because they want to do that kind of job, rather than using it as a stepping stone to move on to another job. It is such a refreshing experience.

The activities provided are plentiful and the food is great. There is always an option for us as family to bring our mom out of the memory care wing and eat with her in the more formal dining room located in assisted living. She enjoys that experience and the wait staff is consistently kind and friendly to her whenever they see her. Everyone who works at Peakview is always happy to see our mom and lets her know how much they like her.

The highest compliment we can give is that we feel Peakview is a good home for our mom, as well as a fun place to visit her. It is a refreshing, positive and protective environment.

Things are going fine

Things are going fine. It's a good place. So far, we do not have any complaints about the facility or the staff there. So far, we have had a pretty good experience at Peakview and we are getting settled in nicely.

a positive move having her here

We are pleased with everything at Peakview. It is a brand new facility so everything is very nice and clean. We are very impressed with the food and the service our parent is receiving. The folks there have been extremely pleasant which helps in any transition. They have bingo and plenty of other activities to do - with more planned. It has definitely been a positive move having her here.

Whether you need a little personal help or more complete memory care, here you can enjoy a balance between independence and personal assistance. We have 85 comfortable, maintenance-free apartments, along with gorgeous mountain views, upscale amenities, chef-prepared meals, and around-the-clock care.