Cardan Manor Assisted Living - Aurora, CO

nice place

Pleasant place, lots of sunlight. Pleasant staff, lots of sunlight there too.

Not a good fit...

The Cardan was a group home and it was not what we were looking for. When we walked in and looked around, I just got the vibe that my mother would not be happy here. Everyone was very nice and helpful but it was not what we were looking for.

Wonderful place

I was so pleased with Cardan Manor. My Dad was a difficult patient, but they treated him with so much respect and patience. I feel like they just genuinely cared for him. I feel like he was not just a number here. They always went above and beyond and he was loved there. They treated him like a part of the family. This place is highly recommended. Wonderful place. I feel like God guided us to this place.

The cost itself is ridiculous

At Cardan Manor Assisted Living the staff is extremely kind and caring. The cost itself is ridiculous. That is the hardest part, just to try to come up with the money on a monthly basis. With my mom she cant necessarily participate in arts and crafts that they offer. It would still be nice if every now and then they would have some outings for the residents. Mom has only been there for 2 months so that's the only feedback I have for now.

So far so good, everything seems to be okay.

So far so good, everything seems to be okay. She seems to be settling in. It's pretty clean and the staff is friendly. We are pretty happy with it so far.

They have been great

They have been great. They have a very nice place and excellent staff. I would move in there myself if I could. It's been a really good experience and I would highly recommend Cardan Manor Assisted Living.

Excellent and Loving Care

Due to working fulltime I am unable to provide the care for my dad in my home. I found Cardan Manor and I am thrilled. Cardan Manor provides the excellent care that I was looking for. My father is happy and so are we. If you are looking for care that tops all other places check out Cardan Manor, you will be pleased.

Found The Perfect Match

My father has Alzheimers and we wanted to move him to a place where he would get the care he needs. After searching we found Cardan Manor and knew this was the perfect place for our father. The owners and care takers are amazing. They are patient, very knowledgable and give 100% attention to all of my dads physical and emotional needs. I feel so blessed to have found this wonderful home away from from.