Belleview Heights - Aurora, CO has yet not published prices.

Not a good fit

We toured Belleview Heights Alzheimer's Special Care Center. The staff was friendly enough, although some of their comments regarding the memory care residents were a bit offensive. We were looking for a community that offered a more cheerful atmosphere and the hallways were cluttered with too much furniture and we thought it could pose a tripping hazard for my mom.

Great Improvements for mom

This is a nice community. And I am very happy to see that my mom is improving in all ways. The staff is doing a great job and I can not be happier. The community is very clean and she is happy here. I like knowing that she is participating in the activities with the other residents. I would highly recommend the care of the wonderful staff that shows that they care.

An Enjoyable Tour

The tour my sister had with them was good. She said it had more memory care than what my mom is ready for. This is a community for people who need more care. It was not the right fit for my mom.

Beautiful Facility!!

My dad was only at this facility for a short period of time but I was very pleased with the experience he had. I thought they have a beautiful community and a wonderful floor plan. There is a lot of natural light throughout the building and lots of great amenities available to all of the residents to enjoy throughout the day. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

So far so good, it's nice.

So far so good, it's nice. He is enjoying getting up and walking around. I like the doctors they have there. It is just a bit on the expensive side. I wish my loved one could afford to stay here longer.

I felt discouraged when I visited.

I felt like they were trying to get rid of my loved one while he stayed here. This is a memory care community and although the staff tried I do not think they were prepared to care for his needs. They wanted me to provide a full time caregiver for him to stay there. The community was clean and they did offer activities, however I am not sure how much they encouraged him to participate. He seemed to decline during his short stay at this community.

A great place!

The staff are nice and seem comfortable with their profession they chose. The menu looks good and they offer a variety of choices. My Mother in law seems to like the food. They offer a wide range of activities to accommodate the mobile and the less mobile residents. We are happy with this community and I would recommend it.

Not A Right Fit

This community is geared more for Alzheimer's care. I felt it was too much. They had cameras and sensors. People coming in all times during the night. This was not a good fit for my mom but the tour was amazing. A Place For Mom gave help that was invaluable and they were always there for us.

Disappointing

Aurora location - understaffed; limited food for residents; limited activities because of limited staff; constant turnover; no administration around; promises to reeeeeel you in and then nothing as promised. VERY EXPENSIVE FOR LACK OF PROGRAM AND FOOD! Residents just wander around, go into each others' rooms, RESIDENTS NOT WELL SUPERVISED!

We love t there

I had to make the decision to move Mom into assisted living to ensure that was in safe and secured environment. We made the decision to go with Belleview and so far I'm impressed. The staff seem to be very genuine and helpful and Mom has made some friends along the road.