Belleview Heights - Aurora, CO has yet not published prices.

Belleview Heights

My father has been there since June, and he is well cared for! The staff is wonderful and my dad puts a big smile on his face every time they greet him. Belleview Heights allows me and my sister to now sleep peacefully knowing he’s in great hands! One of my routines with my dad is to eat lunch there and I think the food is great!!! Thank you Belleview Staff for all that you do!

My Home Away From Home

With two of my loved ones residing at Belleview Heights for over a year, I can attest that the staff does an amazing job trying to keep the residents well cared for and engaged. The genuine compassion and committment can be witnessed on a daily basis. Activites are designed to stimulate and uplift residents as appropriate. The facility is not only beautiful and well maintained, but was designed with the needs of the residents in mind.

Caring Community

My husband has been at Belleview Heights for over a year. This is our second facility. I find the staff to be kind, helpful and caring from the Director to the Care Givers. One problem he/I had was he did not like/eat the food at the previous facility. At Belleview Heights he often has seconds. I appreciate knowing he is not going hungry. As he has declined the staff makes sure that he comes to the dining room for his meals.

Caring and responsible facility

Belleview Heights: What can I say other than what a good experience I have encountered there after having to put my wife of 49 years there and into what I have found as very capable hands. Just so one knows, my findings are not for the short term. My wife has been there for approximately 18 months. Findings are consistent over this term.
There are so many attributes to Belleview Heights that I have found that it would take and make for a long list. Starting with management, to nursing staff to care attendees. It has been exceptional. Of course my wife is totally unaware of situation. But, they (Belleview Height) has continued to show her the respect she deserves as an individual. Facility is maintained in the cleanest of environments. Food appears nutritional for residents and the friendliness of the staff to myself and my wife is consistent.
Recommendation of Belleview Heights does and will come easily base on personal experiences.

Belleview Heights

Belleview Heights is amazing! This is my mom’s third memory care unit and it is the BEST. She has room to walk, can go outside, has a choice of 2 TV rooms and 2 dining rooms, and has activities she can participate in. The care giving staff is wonderful, caring and makes regular bathroom checks. The operations staff is involved every moment talking to the residents, performing all services and involvement with the residents. Thank you Belleview Heights—you are wonderful

Consider Belleview Heights for your loved one

My husband has been living at Belleview Heights over two years now. As hard as it has been on all of our family with him having Alzheimer's, the staff at Belleview Heights has been there for him. A beautiful facility with wide hallways for those residents that still can walk around. The food has always been good and it helps me so much knowing he is at a facility that keeps him safe and comfortable. I have not heard of another place in the Denver metro-area that is as good as Belleview Heights.

Very good facility

Mission based dedicated dementia care that meets the patients at their phase in the disease. Very good staff to patient ratio. ERGY caring and well trained staff. Movement around the facility is encouraged. One of the best in the front range.

FOR MEMORY CARE, THE BEST YOU WILL FIND.

If you are looking for a memory care facility, not assisted living, this is the best I found. Their total focus is taking care of memory impaired residents. I spent six months looking at different facilities before choosing Belleview. My spouse has now been there for over two years. Because of the set monthly fee for all services, your life is simplified and all residents receive the same level of care. The housekeeping staff does an excellent job in maintaining the facility. The food is well prepared and nourishing. Twenty four hour nursing on site is a huge mental relief. Handling and administering drugs has been outstanding.The activities take into consideration the limited capabilities of the residents, not over extending them , but challenging and enjoyable.
Management is always accessible and flexible.
Last and most important are the caregivers. They genuinely care about the residents. All are willing to step in and assist each other as the situation calls for.
I believe Belleview Heights is as good as any facility you will find and better than most.

Not a good fit

We toured Belleview Heights Alzheimer's Special Care Center. The staff was friendly enough, although some of their comments regarding the memory care residents were a bit offensive. We were looking for a community that offered a more cheerful atmosphere and the hallways were cluttered with too much furniture and we thought it could pose a tripping hazard for my mom.

Great Improvements for mom

This is a nice community. And I am very happy to see that my mom is improving in all ways. The staff is doing a great job and I can not be happier. The community is very clean and she is happy here. I like knowing that she is participating in the activities with the other residents. I would highly recommend the care of the wonderful staff that shows that they care.

An Enjoyable Tour

The tour my sister had with them was good. She said it had more memory care than what my mom is ready for. This is a community for people who need more care. It was not the right fit for my mom.

Beautiful Facility!!

My dad was only at this facility for a short period of time but I was very pleased with the experience he had. I thought they have a beautiful community and a wonderful floor plan. There is a lot of natural light throughout the building and lots of great amenities available to all of the residents to enjoy throughout the day. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

So far so good, it's nice.

So far so good, it's nice. He is enjoying getting up and walking around. I like the doctors they have there. It is just a bit on the expensive side. I wish my loved one could afford to stay here longer.

I felt discouraged when I visited.

I felt like they were trying to get rid of my loved one while he stayed here. This is a memory care community and although the staff tried I do not think they were prepared to care for his needs. They wanted me to provide a full time caregiver for him to stay there. The community was clean and they did offer activities, however I am not sure how much they encouraged him to participate. He seemed to decline during his short stay at this community.

A great place!

The staff are nice and seem comfortable with their profession they chose. The menu looks good and they offer a variety of choices. My Mother in law seems to like the food. They offer a wide range of activities to accommodate the mobile and the less mobile residents. We are happy with this community and I would recommend it.

Not A Right Fit

This community is geared more for Alzheimer's care. I felt it was too much. They had cameras and sensors. People coming in all times during the night. This was not a good fit for my mom but the tour was amazing. A Place For Mom gave help that was invaluable and they were always there for us.

Disappointing

Aurora location - understaffed; limited food for residents; limited activities because of limited staff; constant turnover; no administration around; promises to reeeeeel you in and then nothing as promised. VERY EXPENSIVE FOR LACK OF PROGRAM AND FOOD! Residents just wander around, go into each others' rooms, RESIDENTS NOT WELL SUPERVISED!

We love t there

I had to make the decision to move Mom into assisted living to ensure that was in safe and secured environment. We made the decision to go with Belleview and so far I'm impressed. The staff seem to be very genuine and helpful and Mom has made some friends along the road.