Friendship Village - Tempe, AZ has yet not published prices.

Great tour

Friendship Village was a very nice and clean community that we toured. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. We chose another community because of location and did not have all the amenities we were looking for.

Very nice place!!

I was very impressed with this property and thought they had a lot of great amenities to offer all of the residents. The building was three stories and was very clean inside and out which I was impressed to see. The staff where on also on time to our tour and made sure to answer any questions that we had for them. It was just not the right budget in the end decision.

Best Place in East Valley

Great place! They have beautiful garden homes and apartments. Good food, nice grounds and best of all are the residents enjoy themselves. Everyone has a smile on their face and says hello.

It was really nice, we liked it a lot.

We looked here when we were touring. It was really nice, we liked it a lot. It was just not the kind of environment that my friend was looking for. It's one I would have chosen for me though. It was clean and the staff was friendly. It was beautiful.