Sommerset Neighborhood - Oklahoma City, OK

Sommerset Neighborhood - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

Has Assigned Seating At Dinner

I really liked this community when we toured it, in fact, it was my first choice. The community was very clean and modern looking. The staff was wonderful very professional and nice. However, there were just a couple of small things that I didn't think would be a good fit for my dad. First, when we were walking around there were no places to sit in the hallway in case a resident needed to sit for a moment or two. Then in the dining hall, they had assigned seating for dinner. I didn't think dad would like that very much.

[Removed] gave me a tour and was very informative. Sommerset is in a great community, very clean, staff was friendly. There is a one bedroom currently available. This floor plan is not open and it's very dark inside. Also the residents have assigned seating at meal time. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I don't believe this is a good fit for mom.

Nice place, overall

I thought they did a nice job overall at Sommerset Assisted living. The facility itself was well kept and clean, and the staff in the assisted living portion were friendly and professional.

Ten Reasons to Choose Somerset

Ten things I like about Somerset:
1. The people who work there are very friendly, with positive attitudes.
2. They have safe rooms inside the building, in case of a tornado.
3. They serve breakfast, lunch, and supper, in areas that are not too far to walk, but far enough away that you know you will get some exercise walking to and from your dining room.
4. They have at least two choices for your daily meals. The food is served to you at your table.
5. They use a nearby drug store to order your prescriptions. You will be charged for your medications, but they don't charge an extra fee to give you your medications.
6. Friends and family members can eat with you for a VERY reasonable price!
7. The settings are beautiful and well-taken care of both inside and outside of the building.
8. They have lots of activities and great entertainment on the premises, church on Sundays, plus special activities throughout the year. For example, they had a mini-fair in the fall with funnel cakes and cotton candy. Plus, they host a carnival for the grandchildren and great grandchildren of the residents at Halloween.
9. They have both one and two-room apartments with lots of storage space and even windows to look outside.
10. They do your laundry and housekeeping for you, too!

Very nice looking community

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. I thought this was a very nice looking community, and it looked like they took great care of their residents! It definitely looked like it would have worked out carewise, and from what we heard it has a great reputation. It didn't have quite the same homey feel as the community we ended up selecting, but still seemed like a great place!

Come Experience the Sommerset Difference
Around the clock, seven days a week, residents of Sommerset Assisted Living Residences have access to the individualized attention they need in their daily lives, provided by Oklahoma City’s finest licensed and certified nursing staff.Yet, with their own private suites and the freedom to make their own decisions, they exercise a degree of control over their lives not afforded by conventional nursing home care in the Oklahoma City metro area, including Moore, Mustang and Norman.We are helping people live as independently as possible for as long as possible.