Southridge Place - Oklahoma City, OK

Southridge Place - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

I like that this is a smaller community

I like that this is a smaller community of only 27 residents as I feel the care is more on a one to one basis here. My mom does have a bit of a problem with communication between some of the caregivers due to their accents but other than that her care has been good. Mom does enjoy the activities and going to the dining area with the other residents. And I would recommend them to others for their loved ones.

Tour for care

We toured this community for my mom's care. The staff were nice and answered the questions on the care that is offered. They do offer activities for the residents. The room was not what my mom wanted, but we would recommend this community for families to tour for the care of their loved one.

Mom's Care and comfort

I like the care here for my mom. The staff are outstanding and attentive. The menu is very good and she is pleased with the nice variety. Her room is a nice size and I like knowing that she is comfortable. She is involved with alot of the activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for the care and value for other families.

Pleased with this Community

My wife, and I am satisfied with my mother in law move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands overall. The staff is good, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. This community is working out well for us, and I would recommend it.

Overall a good community

We toured this community when looking for my mother. The staff was very nice and friendly. I liked the rooms as well. We did not choose this community because they said they could provide more care but the amount of staff would not increase if her care needs changed.