Southridge Place - Oklahoma City, OK

Southridge Place - Oklahoma City, OK has yet not published prices.

I like that this is a smaller community

I like that this is a smaller community of only 27 residents as I feel the care is more on a one to one basis here. My mom does have a bit of a problem with communication between some of the caregivers due to their accents but other than that her care has been good. Mom does enjoy the activities and going to the dining area with the other residents. And I would recommend them to others for their loved ones.

Tour for care

We toured this community for my mom's care. The staff were nice and answered the questions on the care that is offered. They do offer activities for the residents. The room was not what my mom wanted, but we would recommend this community for families to tour for the care of their loved one.

Mom's Care and comfort

I like the care here for my mom. The staff are outstanding and attentive. The menu is very good and she is pleased with the nice variety. Her room is a nice size and I like knowing that she is comfortable. She is involved with alot of the activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for the care and value for other families.

Pleased with this Community

My wife, and I am satisfied with my mother in law move to this community. She is safe, and in good hands overall. The staff is good, and they are taking good care of her, and her needs. This community is working out well for us, and I would recommend it.

Overall a good community

We toured this community when looking for my mother. The staff was very nice and friendly. I liked the rooms as well. We did not choose this community because they said they could provide more care but the amount of staff would not increase if her care needs changed.

Smaller, 32 rooms. Easy to find location. Lunch looked great. Residents appeared old.

So far everygthing has been great

They do not have a lot of employee turnover which is a great thing. When we come to visit, we all know each other, so we feel like a part of the community. Sometimes communication for special events does not come to us until the last minute (last minute text.) They could do better about letting us know about events in advance.

So far they are doing a pretty good job.

So far they are doing a pretty good job. She loves the food, and she loves the personnel. Everyone there is really friendly, and attentive. It's clean. We don't really have any complaints about the community. The level of care has gone up and with it so has the price. That is the only concern. Giving number ratings is hard, since I haven't had any experience with anything else to compare it to.

They are doing fairly well.

They are doing fairly well. It's clean and the staff is friendly. They aren't really communicating with the family anymore, but maybe it's because there isn't anything to communicate, no news is probably good news. We haven't had any complaints about the food or the activities. Things seem to be going pretty good.

It's the most wonderful place we have ever been.

It's the most wonderful place we have ever been. This place couldn't be ran any better. It's wonderful, the food is good, she smells wonderful all the time. They take such good care of her. I feel like this is home for her, we can go to bed at night and not worry. I like them all there.

We were very pleased.

We were very pleased. Everything looked very nice when I was able to visit. The staff was very friendly and answered all of my questions.

The cost is comparable to others in the area.

They said there would be coffee time and movies.

ok but not the best of all

ok but not the best of all

Minimum Price -- $2,705 Pra...

Minimum Price -- $2,705 Practically next door to Mom's church

Southridge Place is an assisted living community located in the capital city of Oklahoma City Oklahoma. As the largest city in the state, Oklahoma City offers unparalleled access to quality health care, fine dining, eclectic shopping and an abundance of cultural and educational opportunities.

At Southridge Place, our residents enjoy world-class care services from a dedicated staff that is passionate about senior care. Our private apartment homes help seniors to feel comfortable and at home, enjoying their independence as much as possible. Enlivant Oklahoma City South is a one story community that offers easy access for residents with limited mobility and plenty of cozy common areas for residents to entertain and engage in the community.

Our residents enjoy numerous services and amenities that allows them to enjoy their retirement years including:

Personalized care plans that encourage independence and respect individuality
Three well balanced and delicious meals served daily
Personal laundry and housekeeping services
Engaging and dynamic activities and programs
Access to a well-trained staff around the clock
On-site library with audio books, regular print and large print books
Outdoor courtyard and gardening areas
Pricing at Southridge Place