Forty-Two Place - Mesquite, TX has yet not published prices.

I [Name removed] enjoyed my seven year at Mason's Personal Care Homes. [Name removed] assisted living place immensely. I'm only moving to be closer to family. My top ten concerns which were happily dealt with successfully by [Name removed] setup were. Have good air conditioning consistently during warm and hot days. Feel safe where people respect each other and decency is enforced by a coo sense set of house rules. Have a complete set of basic TV channels with guide. Have soft comfortable chaires in the living room. This was especially good because the house layout supported using a walker where I might need to stop on my way around the house. Also have food prepared for me and medicine done by the staff which helps to relieve stress. Security to prevent strangers from intruding who might disturb us. Friendship with fellow clients in a cordial atmosphere. Multiple bathrooms because of my incontinence situation. As well as some living room TV news around some meal times. Last but not least, periodic going to the movie theatre. I will miss this place for sure. Thanks for all you have done for me [Name removed]